1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

(Withdrawn) Hoyt Archery riser and carbon stabaliser.

Discussion in 'Sales Graveyard' started by lancealot1969, May 1, 2012.

1. lancealot1969

lancealot1969 Engaging Member

Hi, I have a Hoyt recurve archery riser in Blue with silver metalic tips, ( will take pic's later) think its a Medalist olympic one????
    and a carbon long stabaliser screw in rod.
    I was going to go into Archery with my Daughter but it never got going, I do know that these Hoyt risers are expencive, has no pistol grip so one will be needed and it's right handed ?? i.e hold it in your Left hand and draw back with your right ? you will need to get the limbs and strings for this and a pistol grip and other tranklements. been in my garage for two years

£100 with 4% if by paypal can post at your cost.

2. kyle99

kyle99 Post Whore

how much for stabiliser mate

3. lancealot1969

Hi, I was planning off selling both together. Dont really know how much they are, I know the Hoyt riser's are expencive. how about £20 posted ??? going to take photo and also to see what make the stabaliser is etc

thanks

4. lancealot1969

stabaliser is a Swiss made AGF CARBON 690MM LONG.
    HOYT USA 25inch riser made Jul 27 1990. for the age of it there are marks but in great condition for it's age.
    PICT3316.jpg PICT3315.jpg

Last edited: May 1, 2012
  5. kyle99

kyle99 Post Whore

im only in harworth mate il pick it up

6. lancealot1969

pm sent cheers

7. lancealot1969

Stabaliser now SOLD
    Nice meeting you Kyle, could talk for hours Keep in touch if you get anything interesting ???
    Thanks again

Lance
    p.s the Compound looked awesome.

8. lancealot1969

Found out its a Gold Medalist 25 in riser £80 with £10 postage plus 4% if paypal ???? its in good condition eaven though it was made in 1990. They are marks and paint chips as it is over 20 yrs old
    or make me a offer i can not refuse ???

thanks

9. lancealot1969

I also have a English Londbow stave just needs finishing off very rery strong, Dont know who made it but it is exellent quality. Just needs a string making, finnishing of the wood work and making a leather handel for it ?? which i have some very good Tan Leather that i will include got to be pick up from my address only as it'2 6 foot long and straight as a Die. id like £50 for it in its condition as i have seen these go for a whole lot more on ebay.
    Hoyt riser down to £50 too and can post for £8

10. lancealot1969

going on ebay, Admin please remove

Thanks