1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. No longer allowed Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- We now do not allow political and religion threads anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section) unless Airgun related and they must be put in the Airgun related politics section..

Staff will not move posts for you if you put it in the wrong section – it will simply be deleted. You will then have to type it all out again and put it in the right place, so heed this warning.

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice

How would you get us out of this mess?

Discussion in 'General chit chat' started by reaper6, Apr 29, 2012.

1. reaper6

reaper6 Banned

Hi all...Its okay for Cameron and his puppet Clegg saying to us we have all got to pull together:mad:....but some are pulling more than others:eek:....Low wages, high prices, and fuel thats out of control and that just to name a few:eek:
    What would you do if put in charge?:D.......me i would drop Europe like a hot brick:mad:.....and kick out the scroungers

2. Jackroadkill

Jackroadkill Donator

I'd eat the rich.

3. CaptainMP

CaptainMP Engaging Member

Viva La Revolution! :D

4. Jackroadkill

Jackroadkill Donator

We're going to need a very big wall to line them up against.

5. reaper6

reaper6 Banned

What about Hadrians?:D

6. Jackroadkill

Jackroadkill Donator

Aye, that'd do - that and a huuuuuge firing squad.

7. markspark7

markspark7 Engaging Member

Splash a load of cash to get the building industry making loads of modern low cost housing, (not available to investors of any kind), to get building industry back on its feet and sort out the housing shortage,

8. kimblefade

kimblefade Active Member

We all have our ideas but in reality no matter who is in power they are there for what they can get not what they can do for us. Nothing will ever change and we will always be bent over a barrel and lubed up. I will now live my life according to Archer (from the film Scum). I will get through this in my own little way causing as much s**t for the system as possible!!! Last night I drove to my mates nice and steady avoiding all traffic lights to use as little fuel as possible. They will not make me burn fuel for no reason just so I go running to the revenue pumps. If everyone in the country slowed down and used less that would seriously p**s them off and hit them where it hurts. My next idea is to go out at night and highlight all the potholes in the local area with paint with slogans like WTF or OMG or LMAO. Will it get me anywhere? No!!! But it may make the local rag and may just upset the council a tad as they would possibly have to clean it off!!!

9. milek

milek Honorary Member

Being prime minister has little to do with getting us out of this mess and god knows how many have tried. It's about making a name for yourself for the history books. A good way to do that is getting involved in world conflicts that have nothing to do with us. Some of the latest PM's have displayed these qualities quite nicely.

What would I do? ban cheese for starters.

10. Jackroadkill

Jackroadkill Donator

Blair, Brown and Darling got us into this mess; Cameron and Clegg are doing thier level best to keep us in it. They'll be alright, so why shouldn't they pull the ladder up, Jack? Put another fivepence on the fuel duty, George - after all, you don't buy you own fuel, we do that for you. Whack another sixty quid on road tax and we'll pay yours as well as our own. Slash a load off our tax credits and child benefit, why don't you? After all, it means nothing to you. The only reason we need tax credits etc is that we get paid so poorly for what we do that the numbers don't add up, but hey, don't worry about it. You just keep us all on the breadline and we'll all be too worried about it to notice the myriad of other ways you're butt-fecking us and raping the country.

Have fun while it lasts, all you Old Etonians.... we'll light the revolution with the flames that burn your ivory towers.

11. simon180399

simon180399 Post Whore

i see your point but with that idea you will just create another unnecessary expense for the local council and who ultimately foots the bill YOU and all the other council tax payers in your area.

dont think im having a moan at you im not, im all for getting prices lower all round but they wont listen to us voters they are too busy concentrating on getting their fat rich friends even more money and they don't give a sh*te about joe public and they never will!

europe and 3rd world debt is our biggest headache that is costing this country millions each day, we are even giving aid to india which has industry striving leaps and bounds above ours, and what do they spend it on, nuclear testing and development.
    simon

12. kimblefade

kimblefade Active Member

Correct. A revolution is the only way to make changes. All these independent parties are a waste of time when they come up against the likes of labour or Tory. The amount of money being pumped into the two main parties is ridiculous. All the rich fat cats fund the tory and the trade unions, labour. It's just a big boys club who look after themselves. We are just a means to fund the mooring fees in monte carlo. Our voices count for nothing. Look at what happened in London with the peaceful protest against greed and capatilism. They sent in there goons to get rid and stifle the right to free speech. Online petitions!!! Pfft. All they have to do is discuss them if it reaches so many signatures (150,000 I think). But that's it just discuss it, decide they don't want to risk any funds, end of, see ya later. Petitions, placards, marches, protests, strikes!! Nothing, it means nothing. They will still do as they please and we have to do as we are told. We have to conform to the machine while the people in the ivory towers count the beans and live the life of riley.

Things I would change!!! I would change all the placards and petitions for clubs and pitchforks!!!!

13. Jackroadkill

Jackroadkill Donator

Couldn't agree more. Do you think their tune will change when the lights have gone out, they're hungry and they realise that you can't eat money? I bloody hope so.

14. kimblefade

kimblefade Active Member

Agreed, but I don't think they would actually spend anything on cleaning it off. In my local area all funding for cleaning, grass cutting etc has been cut. We had a team who used to come round weekly and litter pick and a road sweeper once a month. This as all gone and everywhere is falling into disrepair and looks a right tip. Litter is our fault as parents now don't teach there kids to bin it or take it home!! But hey guess what, they have removed litter bins cos it's too expensive to employ someone to empty them, then they have changed the rules on recycling bins so you can no longer put certain items in certain bins. With fortnightly collections and no plastic recycling the bins are overflowing onto the streets and we are back to square one. You may say "why can't you take it to a recycling centre"? Well, when you turn up you get a jumped up jobs worth telling you "you can't fetch that ere mate, wrong type of plastic". Agggggghhhhhhh. All packaging that is being thrust on us is the wrong type that can only be recycled at certain places that accepts it. Back to square one!!! They care not one jot!!! And won't spend a penny to change it and then put the blame on us!!
    As for Europe and the third world, bang on!!!

15. Barcelona68

Barcelona68 Banned

Where exactly are you going to 'kick' the 'scroungers' too?

Also Revolution... Lol! We've been oplanning this so-called revolution for the past 30 years.. The English are not like the French. We're far too blase` and have not got the backbone.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2012
  16. reaper6

reaper6 Banned

Country of origin for a start.....and the habitual ones at home stop there benefits

17. Barcelona68

Barcelona68 Banned

I see where you're going with this.. There are plenty of hard working Muslims in the U'K. There are far more white dole dossers from your own beloved Country.....

18. knighthawk

knighthawk Post Whore

Stop immigration and stop giving imigrants free housing gas electric cars fuel..Where our own people are starting to join soup ques just to survive and its going to get a lot worse if we dont act now.

19. eyebrows

eyebrows Well-Known Member

The European Commission has just signed a contract costing more than €12 million (£10million) for private jets to ferry senior Commissioners such as Britain's Baroness Ashton, President Jose Manuel Barroso, and their acolytes between meetings.

Wonder what the green tax on that will be? I think we have to leave the EU, they are sinking the UK

20. andyb78

andyb78 Engaging Member

They should have it like the Escape from new york film but put all the imagrants that come over here scrounging for our tax money,the dossers that can work but wont work and all the thieving druggys that need to feed there problem in one part of the country and let them fend for themselves
    And let the honest hard working people of this country try and sort it out

But hey thats just my thoughts on this matter

Anybody that pay tax,insurance ive no problem with

Last edited: Apr 29, 2012