1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- The discussion of politics and religion is no longer allowed anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section).  The only exception is if it's airgun related - they must be put in the Airgun Related Politics section..

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice

How To Run Any Full Auto Evanix Pcp Rifle (video)

Discussion in 'Technical' started by www.Air-Gun-Channel.com, May 30, 2018.

1. www.Air-Gun-Channel.com

www.Air-Gun-Channel.com Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    There may not be many people out there who think much of these rifles, but they are possibly the most misunderstood air guns ever made. Evanix are not known for accuracy or reliability. They are however some of the most accurate and reliable PCP rifles available. The semi auto and full auto models they produced until a few years ago got a reputation for not working well. That was all due to people loading their magazines incorrectly (and other mistakes) because they were not properly instructed on how to operate these awesome rifles. I get 1 hole groups at 50 yards with my full auto Evanix and I never have a jam or mis-feed. Not ever.
    Find out why in this informative Evanix tutorial video: How to Run any Full Auto Evanix Rifle
    [​IMG]

Thanks for Watching! -Nate
    P.S. Here are some sample groups I shot with the gun in this video:
    [​IMG]
    and
    [​IMG]

Rob-ontarget likes this.
  2. hughlle

hughlle Very Active

Fully automatic air rifles. Sorry, I'm not too interested in learning about them given they're illegal. Perhaps you should focus on a different audience.

And Co side me rude by all means, but I consider your precence here to be nothing but free advertising for your website. Have you talked to Andy about paying him for the privilege of making use of his platfirm for your own gain?

monsta41 likes this.
  3. www.Air-Gun-Channel.com

hughle: I can see how you would not be interested in alot of the guns out there that are not legal in the UK. I thought some of your Forum members may travel or have homes in other European countries where Evanix are legal. Russia for instance.

I also don't sell anything or make money on my Youtube Airgun Channel. The gun I sold in this video was my personal gun. I don't even monetize my videos through Youtube so you don't have to watch annoying commercials before any of my videos.

If Airgun Forum UK does not want me around they will miss a close up look at the: Sig P320, Daystate RedWolf, Crosman PFM16, Diana Chaser pistol and rifle versions, Hammerli 850, ASG Tac 4.5, Beeman E1077, Beretta SX4,Mrod Varmint, and Crosman Pro Shop Custom KT2400 Build. All legal in the UK. All these items I bought with my own money just this week to review.

Thanks for Watching! -Nate

fencer35 and Rob-ontarget like this.
  4. Rob-ontarget

Rob-ontarget Donator

I enjoy watching these video’s even tho we arent allowed them over here..
    I dont agree with hughlle at all about what he posted and think he was pretty rude for no real reason...
    Keep up the good work and im looking forward to future video’s... :thumb:

dave goodall likes this.
  5. Douglas Soal

Douglas Soal Donator

I enjoy them as well, even though some of the guns aren’t allowed over here, still like to learn about them.

Rob-ontarget and dave goodall like this.
  6. garyjm

garyjm Busy Member

I like my semi auto Evanix. But strange as it may seem, I realy want to try it at about 12 ft lbs. Has the OP any links or advice for detuning the Evanix AR6?
    Any info, not spam, will be appreciated.

7. rkr

rkr Posting Addict

Restrict the transfer port and use softer and shorter hammer spring. That brought my AR6 pistol from 30 fpe down to 20 fpe. The hammer in these things is uber heavy so making it lighter reduces the dwell and makes those other changes more effective.

garyjm and dave goodall like this.
  8. dave goodall

dave goodall Donator

Lightning the hammer is must as well as transfer ports imho the hammers in these and huben k1 is a big old lump

garyjm likes this.
  9. garyjm

garyjm Busy Member

Hammer springs etc are no problem to play with. Transfer port is beyond my village technique. Any guides for idiots about?
    It is a great rifle for me to shoulder, just need less power.
    I am no tuner, to be honest I struggled to tune my CZ 200 to FT standard. Eventualy got there. The Evanix is just a beautiful rifle to put to my shoulder.
    Thanks guys, I will set my head around this. ;)

10. PeteJ

PeteJ Engaging Member

I'd of much rather of seen the Evanix in action firing semi / full auto then having the do's and don'ts bolted on the end of the video, couple of photo's don't cut it. If you'll take a bit of advice, consider your target audience and what you are looking to achieve / what's going to make you different from the other similar channels. A P320 has been done to death, why do it again? The Beretta shotgun, be interested to see if that makes it to the UK intact...regardless if you enjoy making the videos and using the airguns, probably all that counts really.

11. www.Air-Gun-Channel.com

PeteJ, Thanks for the advice. I would like to set myself apart from other channels. Right now I'm burning through some of the cheaper guns available to build a complete library of videos. However, I plan to concentrate mainly on new guns that are being released. I'm trying to buy as many of the cool new guns as I can. The Hammer, Flash, Crosman SBR, Red Wolf, etc. Thanks for watching and I really do appreciate the advice! -Nate