1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

How to mount a camera on your gun for a £5

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by megga, May 9, 2012.

1. megga

megga Busy Member

2. ANGOF

ANGOF Post Whore

Cool, ordered one :up:

3. DaveC_24

DaveC_24 Busy Member

Cool! :up: What sort of range of diameters will it mount onto? Looks like it could be quite versatile...

4. megga

megga Busy Member

From 4cm to 2cm, quality is not hat bad either, looks like cheap plastic, but its a light weight alloy.

5. mick 1986

mick 1986 Keyboard Hero

could it be used to grip the cheek piece and then mount the camera behind the scope???

6. stevemandm

stevemandm Honorary Member

in a distant galaxy, far far away ....... actually
    good on you for sharing mate !

7. Siteman

Siteman Well-Known Member

Thanks, just what I need :up:

8. billtr96sn

billtr96sn Member

Just be careful, I use one of these on my motorbike and when done up tight they clamp very very tight and could possibly distort your scope. It is a bloody good idea though and one that I hadn't thought of using.

As for clamping onto your stock, there are lots of different combinations of lengths, joints etc etc out there and you should be able to sort something out.