1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- The discussion of politics and religion is no longer allowed anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section).  The only exception is if it's airgun related - they must be put in the Airgun Related Politics section..

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice

how many air rifles do you own

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by topcat, Jan 1, 2008.

1. topcat

topcat Posting Addict

at the moment i am down to 1 my S type with loopy 6.5.20.40 efr model i managed to own 4 air rifles at one time and thought it was far to many so what ya got

2. chiz

chiz Engaging Member

As shown below....

Remington Genesis Springer with Centrepoint 3-9x40 Mil Dot.

Daystate X2RK Walnut Stock PCP with Hawke Nite-Eye SR12 6-24x50 and Weihrauch Silencer.

Both .22".

3. colinb

colinb Well-Known Member

i own more than one and that`s to many as i can only use one at a time:)
    problem is i cant keep my cash in my pocket:eek: and end up with stuff i dont really need:(
    but i do have airgun fun on the way to being broke with a cabinet full of airgun junk:eek:

Daystate Harrier .177
    s200 .177
    Supersport .25
    Chinese B45 .177 = great cheap fun = i`m loving it

4. ian_baptiste

ian_baptiste Engaging Member

im soon to own a HW95 in .22
    have a Cometa 300 in .22
    and a Crosman 2240 (ratbuster) pistol in .22!!!

5. a1gunner

a1gunner Pro Poster

air arms S410 in .22
    BSA metior .177 (never used)

6. littlescoot

littlescoot Well-Known Member

I have a few rifles at the moment

SMK ; xs78 .22
    BSA ; hornet .22 single shot carbine
    DAYSTAte ; PH6 .22
    REMINGTON ; genesis .22

7. Cove

Cove Engaging Member

What-you mean this week?:D
    Er...
    Steyr LP10
    Air Arms TX200 HC .177
    Theoben 2007 Mk.1 Rapid .177
    Mk.2 Rapid .22
    Air Arms S410 Classic .177
    Bushnell Elite 4200 6-24x40 side focus
    Bushnell Elite 3200 7-21x40
    MTC Viper 4-16x50

and saving up for...
    Weihrauch HW97k with a V-Mach kit .177(got the kit,just need the gun)!
    MFR .177(bet that surprised yer!)
    One of the new Bushnell Elite 6500's,either a 2.5-16x42 or 4.5-30x50

Chris.

8. bunnie basher

bunnie basher Newbie

how many

my latest addition makes three.
    ihave a .22 mk1 hw77 with v mach kit and silencer and 3-9x56 scope.
    webley hawk mk1 with modded piston seal (from my hw77) with 3-9x40 scope and finally a diana mod22 in .177.:)

9. Andy

Andy Administrative Staff Member Founder

HW90 .22
    Air Arms Pro elite .22
    Theoben SLR98 .22
    Daystate Airwolf .22

Sold my Theoben fenman and HW45 last year. :(

10. steve410

steve410 Big Poster

Custom Air Arms 410 .177.I used to own other guns,but i like to use just one.In my opinion the more that you shoot with the same gun the better you get.This goes with scopes too :up:

11. yehaaa6

yehaaa6 Engaging Member

Beeman Sportsman 1000 in .177,
    Daisy 15XT Co2 bb pistol,
    Daisy Buck bb gun for plinking.

12. andyhawkx3

andyhawkx3 Major Poster

l have only one airgun, at the moment its a AA S410 FAC 177,.....BUT l also have in my cabinet..a BSA Lightening, also 177 witch is my mates, (his misses being a tree hugger:shrug:)...l also have a WH100 177, that is also another one of my mates, his Mom said he is not responsible enough to have a air rifle (he is) What can u say:confused:...she is younger than me...nice ass;)

13. a1gunner

a1gunner Pro Poster

i got a .177 BSA Metior and a .22 AA S410

14. erifle

erifle Active Member

Hi
    A multi-shot pump up made out of an old Pitched Pine Church bench for the stock, part of a brass letterbox surround for the scope mounting and various brass plate and plumbing items for other parts.
    Seems to shoot ok at about 10.5 FTLB.
    See Below
    [​IMG]

15. a1gunner

a1gunner Pro Poster

The gun looks quite small, looks good though

16. EX Mod Cog

EX Mod Cog Keyboard Hero

I've got one rifle, used to have 3 at one point but I sold them off ... if you count pistols then I have one of them as well, so that makes 2.

I'm happy with my guns, I used to be pretty excessive but I'm trying to cut down.

17. a1gunner

a1gunner Pro Poster

they aren't bad for your heal i dont think you need to cut down

18. andyhawkx3

andyhawkx3 Major Poster

l like the fact, that you have..had a go, do you get my drift...nice one, keep at it;)

19. simply james

simply james Banned

2 now in my life time ive owned about 120 over the years.

20. topcat

topcat Posting Addict

never kept count on how many i have ever had but it will be a hell of a lot