1. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

hoffman premier 35 value please

Discussion in 'Vintage collectable airguns' started by claude, Jan 13, 2018.

1. claude

claude Donator

been offered the above in mint condition what is value please anyone know ,but it does not have open sights that's the only drawback

2. norman

norman Donator

Some would say just the same price as any other HW35....there are less about than the ones stamped "Hull Cartridge" who are the main importers but other suppliers did import the HW35 so you can find them stamped with "Burgo" for instance....so same price i'd suggest...which version is it..35E or standard...open sights are readily available...often found on the Bay...;)

3. GMballistic

GMballistic Donator

4. claude

claude Donator

no I haven't seen it yet but he wants£160 says it is mint and standard version

5. norman

norman Donator

That sounds about right...there's always room for negotiations...I've just looked at your sales posts & it seems like you like buy & sell stuff.... & also looking for stuff in the wanted section too...offer him £130...you never know he might just bite..:up:

6. claude

claude Donator

yes like to buy and sell never seem to end up in profit though!!just like new airguns all the time I keep to around 30-35 guns in my collection at any one time mainly into seventies and eighties rifles though most of the time I never even fire what I buy

7. claude

claude Donator

yes got it at £130 and very nice it is too picked up sights for twenty quid too so a lovely complete rifle. Now for the next quest have another fwb sport on the way too took a chance on this one from ******* but looks mint as its still got the asi sticker on and it sounds virtually unused when I spoke to the owner on the phone will keep you all updated

GMballistic likes this.
  8. johnbaz

johnbaz Keyboard Hero

I bought this one for £50, Had a drive of around 50 miles each way from memory, Trigger was shot and there was no power when I rplaced the trigger!!

It turned out that the leather piston seal was drier than a nuns.... er.... It needed some oil, The power rose up considerally then!!!

It needs reblueing badly but the stock seems fine!, It's the rounded type with the rounded pistol grip base :up:

HW35HofmannPremier1_zps836d1a7a.jpg

John :)

mike-carter, GMballistic and Scott like this.
  9. norman

norman Donator

Nice to see you up & about Johnboy....hope things have improved...:up:

johnbaz likes this.
  10. claude

claude Donator

Got the sport and it is totally as new and bought for a bargain £150 delivered from gun#### lots of collectables popping up on there

Scott likes this.
  11. GMballistic

GMballistic Donator

Plus one.
    Great seeing you posting again, ...especially when it's of one of your 35's. :cool: Still in love with mine and can't wait to get the stock refinished when I have some spare time.

That does seem like a bargain at that price Claude. Any pics?
    Hope you enjoy it. :up:

12. claude

claude Donator

will get some pics up tomorrow now got a 35export en-route should be here Monday advertised mint again!!

13. norman

norman Donator

Nowt better than an "E"...except a Vixen..

14. mike-carter

mike-carter Big Poster

I love the 35, my second ever air rifle and first ever Hermann the German gun.