1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

HILLERS SPARES now MIDLAND AIRGUN SPARES

Discussion in 'Trade / Commercial sales' started by fujijon, Feb 12, 2006.

1. fujijon

fujijon Member

Dennis Hillers biz has been bought out by Chris Hough , and is now known as MIDLAND AIRGUN SPARES , tel 01332 874601 . He is currently cataloguing everything , but will be kicking off by taking a stall at the forthcoming Birmingham International Militaria Fair ( Motorcycle Museum ) .
    And he says he will bring along peoples orders for collection if asked ..
    Thought you should know , and mention you heard it on AirgunTalk ...

2. Mick Dundee

Mick Dundee Engaging Member

Hiller

That's great news.

3. Mick Dundee

Mick Dundee Engaging Member

Midland airgun spares

Anyone know what's going on here? I've phoned many times because I want to buy airgun spares and just get told to leave my number and they will call me back. If this firm does not exist , it would be nice to know .

4. Biggun2

Biggun2 Engaging Member

spares

I know its a lost cause contacting midland gun spares, a lot of bits are turning up on e#bay under the name of phil6880, i dont know if he has anything to do with the hiller bits,but he seems to hold huge stock of 60,s 70,s 80,s spares when i contacted him .

5. norman

norman Donator

I'm advised Midland Airgun Spares ceased trading when the VCR Bill came out.That (Bill) effectivly put the moccers on many gun shops & people involved in posting Airguns & spares which were classed as "pressure bearing" parts i.e. pistons,barrels & cylinders too I believe?

Any of the above mentioned parts would have had to be posted to your nearest RFD & not directly to yourself,many gunshops have closed their doors for good since this act was passed.Chris tells me he did put an ad out in the gun mag he used to advertise in to say he no longer traded just before the VCR bill was implemented.

Hope this helps to clear things up!Cheers,Norm.