1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Hi,

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by Weihrauch, Feb 11, 2007.

1. Weihrauch

Weihrauch Member

Hello
    I thought I would post a 'hello' for my first post.
    I am 15 living in newcastle, I have used air guns since 13 and became quite a good shot, hitting a coke can from 75metres.
    My guns are a Weihrauch HW35 .177, this is my favorate an my only air rifle, I use the open sights on it and find them very accurate, using thm fr my shot I mentioned above. I also own a SMK Westlake S2 .22 pistol, I find it pretty crap to be honest, the smooth barrel makes it inaccurate but i wouldnt say it was underpowered, but it is nice and simple.
    After I moved away from a place to shoot my air rifle, I tried a go at making a few guns of my own, the one in my sig is one of the move recent, I use an aircompressor to fill it and I usually just shoot chunks of potato :D. However even with that it shoots a 130ft*lbs :p.

Any way, I hope I can contribute to the forum.

Weihrauch,

2. Chael

Chael Engaging Member

Hi welcome!!

Make your own guns eh? thats an intresting hobby... :p

DOes the glorified potatoe gun require an FAC? :p

3. Weihrauch

Weihrauch Member

I don't think that potato guns require a licence.

Technecally they should as they are way over 16.2J, but I don't certainly know for the UK.
    However in america they are certainly legal.

Oh and nice sig, LOL