1. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Hi,

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by Weihrauch, Feb 11, 2007.

1. Weihrauch

Weihrauch Member

Hello
    I thought I would post a 'hello' for my first post.
    I am 15 living in newcastle, I have used air guns since 13 and became quite a good shot, hitting a coke can from 75metres.
    My guns are a Weihrauch HW35 .177, this is my favorate an my only air rifle, I use the open sights on it and find them very accurate, using thm fr my shot I mentioned above. I also own a SMK Westlake S2 .22 pistol, I find it pretty crap to be honest, the smooth barrel makes it inaccurate but i wouldnt say it was underpowered, but it is nice and simple.
    After I moved away from a place to shoot my air rifle, I tried a go at making a few guns of my own, the one in my sig is one of the move recent, I use an aircompressor to fill it and I usually just shoot chunks of potato :D. However even with that it shoots a 130ft*lbs :p.

Any way, I hope I can contribute to the forum.

Weihrauch,

2. Chael

Chael Engaging Member

Hi welcome!!

Make your own guns eh? thats an intresting hobby... :p

DOes the glorified potatoe gun require an FAC? :p

3. Weihrauch

Weihrauch Member

I don't think that potato guns require a licence.

Technecally they should as they are way over 16.2J, but I don't certainly know for the UK.
    However in america they are certainly legal.

Oh and nice sig, LOL