1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by 16Grain, Nov 16, 2005.

1. 16Grain

16Grain Member

Just to introduce myself. My name is Paul and I'm from sunny Hertfordshire in the UK.

I'm thinking of buying myself a Rapid for xmas.

:)

2. Andy

Andy Administrative Staff Member Founder

Welcome Paul

By it i say, i always treat myself at xmas :D

3. Hooper Goldsborough

Hooper Goldsborough Newbie

Is your heart set on a Rapid? Or, have you checked out the

Air Ranger---seems that the Rapid has some competition now.

4. Rags

Rags Active Member

Howdy Paul I'm from sunny Calif. in the USA. :welcome: I have read that those Rapids are really nice. Hope you have fun with it and post about your shooting results with it.:) Happy Xmas.

5. Chael

Chael Engaging Member

Hey Paul, the rapid idea is a good one, they are very good guns. The mkII is probably the best one to get if you want to start shooting straight out of the box, while th mkII is good if you want a custom rifle.

6. blackscale

blackscale Newbie

hi dont know how to use this site how do i say hi

cant imagine anyone taking the air ranger seriously it looks like a toy with too much wood and too many gizmos stuck on it or through it and it has a daystate magazine i believe :D