1. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Help And Advice Please...

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by Felix433, Jul 13, 2007.

1. Felix433

Felix433 Newbie

Hello, im 16 years old and want yo get my second airgun.
    I will have 400-500 quid to spend.
    i was thinking of getting a logun solo for 300 quid and then buy the pump, and upgradable magazine with the extra cash.

can any one give me advice on a gun to get.?
    i would realy like a multi shot after shooting a single shot spring gun for 3 years.

will much apreciate help and advice....thanks alot.
    Felix

2. David

David Engaging Member

While I see that you have been shooting for 3 years and have experience of shooting air rifles I will assume you have adult supervison for your age

1. To buy an air rifle you will need to be 18yrs old so you will need an adult to help you out there
    2. be a little causious when buying secondhand rifles, seals, 'O' rings, poor maintainance even incorrect use from a previous owner can damage a rifle
    3. Buy from a shop, so if something does go wrong your coverd
    4. look around for a gun that fits you, most PCPs are for adult setups and can be quite heavy
    5. Divers bottles are better with clean air pumped into your gun manual pumps harbour condensation which transfer to your gun

Im sure that there is plenty of choices for you out there and its nice to see the younger people enjoying this sport

I would therefore wish you the best of luck

David

3. Potshot

Potshot Engaging Member

which multi?

As above.
    HW100 is the one!

4. profpatpending

profpatpending Newbie

hw100's are good but i found them to be rather heavy. the logun solo would be your best easy to handle and great value for money......

I've been thinking of getting the HFT version