1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

hello from sunny wales

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by T-Pot, Sep 29, 2006.

1. T-Pot

T-Pot Newbie

Hi everyone, just a quicky to introduce myself

im in llanelli south wales, just gettin back into air rifles after a few years off.

bought an SMK XS79 co2 rifle this week, and have to say im quite happy so far with it.

i have fitted a silencer also, but was wondering what thoughts were on them ? good or bad

apart from the obvious noise reduction, do they have any effect on a rifles power etc

2. T-Pot

T-Pot Newbie

busy and friendly forum eh ?

3. Austin

Austin Well-Known Member

uh yeah, keep posting, we gotta make it busy somehow . . . :D

and welcome to the forums.

4. Mick Dundee

Mick Dundee Engaging Member

XS 79

Bit late I know! Xs 79s are fine if you like co2 and are supposed to be very good value for money. T.R. Robb was very enthusiastic about them when I last spoke to him, and he does some improvements for them I believe. We all go on about our prefered
    guns but in the end the pellet comes out the end of the barrel in much the same way. I hope this reply doesn't sound patronising,
    that's the last thing I'd want. I nearly got a 79 once. Recoiless
    and accurate. I've had CO2s in the past and the only thing that puts me off is the cost of CO2.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2007
  5. Mick Dundee

Sunny Wales?

Cor! I've just looked out of the window! Stair rods?
    River's up and muddy. I'm lucky to be here though so I wont complain!

6. Mick Dundee

Silencers?

Hello T-Pot, You may have found by now that you have to readjust you scope after fitting a silencer.

7. Mick Dundee

Hello

Helloooooo (echo!) Is there anybody out there?