1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- The discussion of politics and religion is no longer allowed anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section).  The only exception is if it's airgun related - they must be put in the Airgun Related Politics section..

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice

harpoon lagoon

Discussion in 'General chit chat' started by hughie, Mar 8, 2009.

1. hughie

hughie Posting Addict

i just spent ages on harpoon lagoon and the score didnt submit

2. Comp

Comp Engaging Member

Huh!!!! Thats nothing!!!! I spent ten solid days and nights on Suduko, building up a high score you would not believe, just to find someone had stopped the high score being updated,...... some people just HATE to be beat,... but its only a game,.......:rolleyes::rolleyes:

3. J-MAN69

J-MAN69 Junior Member

Just got a kid i Know to play it, its working :confused: ...he posted his score.

4. steve410

steve410 Big Poster

Most games submit ok,sometimes there may be a glitch.If you find a particular one that wont then let me know and I will check it out.

5. Comp

Comp Engaging Member

Ok, Steve,... the Sudoku game dont seem to accept high scores since the last high score.........................

6. MOO

MOO Keyboard Hero

Keno is the same Steve if you are checking them, it won't accept higher than 999, I got 1500 the other day and it won't take it :up:

---------- Post added at 20:13 ---------- Previous post was at 20:13 ----------

I don't know why it won't accept your score, it was ok when I last put one in but haven't played it lately :confused::confused:

---------- Post added at 20:24 ---------- Previous post was at 20:13 ----------

Anyway what do you mean someone stoped it, how can anyone stop it :confused::confused::confused:

7. steve410

steve410 Big Poster

I cant get a higher score than 510 on keno so I wouldn't know if it saves higher scores:D,I would have thought that a game either saves or it doesn't.Some games do have a top score limit,I think Keno does at 999 ;)

8. Andy

Andy Administrative Staff Member Founder

I can delete all scores for individual games if that's any help. :)

9. steve410

steve410 Big Poster

Seems to be ok now i see ;)

10. andyhawkx3

andyhawkx3 Major Poster

Max score you can get is 999 mate, as you and I Know having the engineering minds, there is a glitch in most of these games, you just have to find out what the glitch is, I can assure you all, no matter who you maybe ....I (myself) know Tina or Steve have EVER CHEATED ON ANY OF THESE FORUM GAMES, I am for one getting a little pee'ed off with all the accusations being fired off about cheating, where is the satisfaction in doing that, what is the point:shrug: ....I come on to the arcade, to unwind (as I dare say Steve and Moo, does) after checking, that there is no one out to rip any members off or spam on this/our forum. ....and this is my first post after, being of line due to a power cut (off line since abt 6.30pm 8/3/09 ...and now its, 9/3 at 03.08 am, and my power has been reconnected. :tsk: ...p****d off is a understatement.

---------- Post added at 04:15 ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 ----------

Had to come back on, some games are skill, or I haven't found the glitch in bubbles game,yet (sorry the game is .Bubbleomania, new hit was something like that, now that's a puzzle/skillfull game )
    ...OK ... name a game, I am top of ..If there is a glitch I will tell you what it is (one game only), it must be a resent game, my memory isn't what it used tobe ...then I may retire from the games altogether, because ..well you tell me why :tsk::yawn: ...did I cheat at the dice game, now that's a new game ... Andy can you please, tell these good people, if I did.??? ...did moo ??? ...Answer IS "NO"

11. MOO

MOO Keyboard Hero

Thanks Andy, I'm glad you said that, you, me and Steve all spend a lot of time on the games because they are fun, we enjoy them and no, none of us have ever cheated on any of them, I wouldn't know how. When you play as much as we do you just get better on them. I hope there will be no further accusations to anyone, this is a friendly forum and I hope we are all adult enough to trust each other not to cheat on games

12. andyhawkx3

andyhawkx3 Major Poster

Just played the above game about for a few hours, its not working right, got a score of 90,000 and the game stopped working.

13. Comp

Comp Engaging Member

Yeah,... funny that, innit???? Bye

14. Andy

Andy Administrative Staff Member Founder

When you play any of the games you are playing them on your own computer, when they say loading, it's loading the flash on to your pc. Once you finish playing a game your score is sent from your computer to the database. This must be done in under 5 seconds otherwise it will not save.
    The default is 3 seconds but i made it 5, so if for some reason the server is running slow or your connection stalls, this will stop your score from submitting to the database. there is no way to stop the scoring, the only option i have is to turn a game on or off.
    I am the only person who has access to the database as mentioned in this thread.

http://www.airgunforum.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=76148

15. steve410

steve410 Big Poster

Hilarious.You ought to be on stage.

16. MOO

MOO Keyboard Hero

Oh good it's working again is it, don't worry you won't have it long i'm sure.

I could just add, it's really good of Andy to set all these games up on here for us, they are meant to be fun for us to enjoy playing. I'm sure we all do. We are grateful Andy and if we should all play them in the spirit they are meant, fun. Let that be an end to all the bickering, we are all friends on here, lets enjoy the site and be grateful to Andy for providing all this for us.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2009
  17. Margaret13

Margaret13 Honorary Member

Well said Tina ...and may I say sorry to anyone I may have upset in the past. :frown:

18. steve410

steve410 Big Poster

:):):):):)

19. andyhawkx3

andyhawkx3 Major Poster

Built in Glitches/Faults/Cheats ....

No matter What you call them, there already in the games ...Want to know how to play Hapoon lagoon ...

1st, go in to Arcade games, (read the instructions) ...Start the game, Harpoon enough fish in the game, to go into the shop, buy the biggest gas tank think its about $250 (the blue one, you have to buy this, at every new stage of the game) go back, into the game ...position your boat over the pearl/shell (on the left hand side) as well has shooting at the fish, aim at the shell (whether its open or not) when you harpoon the pearl, Hit will stick to the end of the harpoon, every-time you shoot the pearl will clock up points ...(Word of warning) but if you try to obtain to many points via this method, the game will stop working. ;):D