1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

had a few drinks and im so (swear word) off

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by y2kfireblade, Jul 29, 2007.

1. y2kfireblade

y2kfireblade Active Member

well being new to this forum and not wanting to come across as someone strangedecided to say how deeply fecked off i am with britain!
    i have had my gun licences for over 20 years and have had them revoked as 3 guys attacked me and 1 i defended myslef within the guidelines of the law
    i am gutted, 2 of these guns my now deceased dad gifted me and it looks like i mhave no chance of geting my licences back....
    sorry for such a random post but im just (swear word) off big time.

2. Potshot

Potshot Engaging Member

Sad

Somebody I know had his shotguns confiscated and licence revolked because he rummaged through his WIFE'S handbag without her permission:eek:

3. topcat

topcat Post Whore

trouble

sorry to here about that mate i only own12 fpe air rifles but found my self in a similar scenario a few years back my home witch had my two children in at the time and myself came under attack from two thugs bricks through my window kids screaming so i defended myself and my family and i ended up being charged of the police i think you have got to stand and do nothing by the way the thugs got away with it i was in more trouble than them an english mans home his is castle i dont think so

4. London177

London177 Member

I Fougth the Law and the Law Won

Basically, the State/Cops etc would rather you were killed or wife raped/kids murdered than have people defend themselves with guns. They are terrified of an armed civilian population. Hence the very stringent gun laws.
    One only has to see how much resources goes into say policing a demo' in London to work out that we citizens count for little. Millions spent on cops with camcorders and what not filming a peaceful demo' whilst crimes carry on around them.
    I sincerely believe that senior coppers are very un-trustworthy anti-democratic establishment con-men & women.
    My home was broken into. I hit the Bast**d with a saw. Hehe. I'd never get a gun out as I know who'd be up before the beak first :rolleyes:

5. topcat

topcat Post Whore

protect yourself

the incident i talked about above no guns were used to defend my self or kids just me or ithink i would still be locked upand the keys threw away

6. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Member

Any chance?

Sorry to hear that mate. The law keeps swinging in favour of the scum these days. Do you have to have the rifles destroyed? (Not sure, as I don't know anyone who's been treated like you).

I wondered if you had a mate nearby who could buy the rifles from you and you'd be legally allowed to accompany him and fire them where he is allowed to shoot. ...even better if your mate shares the shoot with you.....

Might sound daft to some, but it's a way to keep your hand in and know your rifles are being taken care of........