1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Question H&N FTT 177

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by Hunter 001, May 11, 2012.

1. Hunter 001

Hunter 001 Donator

Hi everybody
    Went to buy H&N FTT 177 pellets from my local gunshopand seems tin is different colour. I bought it before online from http://www.jsramsbottom.com/ and tin was half blue half brown but this time tin is blue, and nothing written on it not like the old one whih show 8.64 grain.
    new one is the one on the right 1.jpg photo.JPG

2. Egg

Egg Major Poster

It's OK - same burger, different bun. I have similar here in .22 ;)

3. JD

JD Donator

And before the 2 labels posted up, it was silver for .177 and gold for .22, does this mean H&N have changed the dies again ?

4. Hunter 001

Hunter 001 Donator

Thanks for quick reply. I was worried it is not the same andwas about to return it. I bought this to try in my brand new WH100S 177 butthis is another long story. Bought above rifle brand new from Essex Air GunCenter. This is my first HW100 I own s410 177 and was happy with it but readingfew posts on this forum convinced me to buy HW100. And what I can say. Gunarrived in a week and looks and handle very good, slightly heavy especiallywith Hawke sidewinder tact. Scope but was fine. Gun arrived with testcertificate showed average power of 11.5 and maximum power of 11.6 with AA 177.However when I have choron it was doing an average of 11.9 with at least threeshots of every magazine reaching 12.1 to 12.3. I have tried air arms, JSBexacts and RWS superfied and got similar results will all of them. I couldn’tbelieve my Chombro so I took the gum to local Gunsmith and test confirm aboveresults but surprisingly gunsmith told me no need to return gun as it is justslightly above limit, he said he will be worried if it will reach 13ft lb. Ihave three sleepless night then I have decided to return gun. I have called AGCand they said this is not possible, as they have tested gun before sending it.But I told them I couldn’t keep gun and they have to sort it out and they saidno problem send it back for retesting.

I send gun back using parcel force and this will compensateme only for £99 if parcel lost. Gun now arrived safely to AGC and as expected theirown test confirm that it was over powered and they have send it back to HullCartridge to sort it out.
    I am surprise that gun was overpowered out from thebox. I read before that power may creep after hundreds of pellets but this gunwas overpowered with my first pellet