1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Gun Power Stealth 2000 FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Sales Graveyard' started by explore123, Jul 30, 2006.

1. explore123

explore123 Newbie

Hi all, I am reluctantly selling my gunpower stealth 2000.22 as I'm off travelling next month and need the money. The gun comes with a huge silencer, an adaptor to refill the buddy bottle, a break down case(true sniper fashion) and a tasco pronghorn 3-9 x 40 scope. I'll even chuck in some hollow points too. I'm looking for offers around the £350 mark as she is a minter and I'm only selling her as a last resort. Any questions please email me or post and I will answer them asap.I can deliver at cost and live in Hereford HR1 if it helps.
    Many thanks.

2. explore123

explore123 Newbie

Hi all, just to let you know I have reduced the price to £300 no offers as a friend said this is more reasonable. Also can anyone point me in the direction of another air gun site in which I can sell my gun?
    Many thanks.

3. hit357hit

hit357hit Newbie

hi is the stealth still for sale ?

4. Guvnor RBM

Guvnor RBM Keyboard Hero

That advert is almost 3 years old mate...