1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- The discussion of politics and religion is no longer allowed anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section).  The only exception is if it's airgun related - they must be put in the Airgun Related Politics section..

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice

Gun Count Achieved!!! Its A Miracle!!

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by Guloluseus, May 23, 2020.

1. Guloluseus

Guloluseus I break kit kats regularly :)

Its been a strange couple of months, hasnt it? And one of the weirdest bits for me is the number of messages, phone calls and such like I've had from people asking have I got xyz for sale. I've not been advertising, but it seems like lockdown has made people a bit more desperate for supplies.
    the upshot is that I've had a chance to look at what I've got that I can afford to move, and some hard decisions, but its just about there. I have my 30 gun rack full bar 4 spaces which are reserved for a few I am still looking for (although they may well remained unfilled) which was the target.

I had 2 more springers go today to someone I had never thought would want a gun, and its just about there. I do have 10 or 12 others, but of these 5 are earmarked to be sold, 5 need work- the ones you know that you intend sorting out because they can be nice, but never quite get around to... and the remaining 3 are all pistols that my mum is getting for her birthday.

there are probably 6 or 8 in the "I'm keeping them " rack that could go if the right person asked- lockdown has made me reassess what i do and do want, and if I could live without them. Once we are allowed out to play, they will probably go straight back on the keep list, but you never know...

So while lockdown is a bigger basket than ever, I have more or less achieved in 6 weeks something I havent been able to do for 2 years. I know there will be a few (at least) I wish I had kept, but that will sort itself out at a later date. I know I still have too many, and technically Im still around 45/50 and not exactly 30, but thats getting there.

32:1, Spray1Mark, Pete2 and 8 others like this.
  2. sillygarry

sillygarry Posting Addict

a gun shop we know will open soon and you will be saying to me "i never knew guns breed like rats i have 90 now " :laff::laff::laff:

sagalout and allanthomas66 like this.
  3. scooby1

scooby1 Posting Addict

only ten more rifles to get .!

4. hamza

hamza breaking strain of a kit kat

Don’t worry Alex.... I have a couple of rifles I can tempt you with...

sillygarry likes this.
  5. mulletman6

mulletman6 Big Poster

I haven’t got your number, but do you have a Daystate Panther for sale? :D

I believe you bought one of my old ones ;)

6. Tim_B

Tim_B Pro Poster

At lest it’s heading in the right direction Alex - but when you visit your favourite RFD, can you resist temptation?

7. sagalout

sagalout What a plinker!

Pot kettle and black are the words that immediately spring to mind Kit Kat :mao:

8. hamza

Kettles ans pots are both indeed black... but the gun I’m planning to tempt @Guloluseus with isn’t....

sagalout likes this.
  9. mikeyhall1

mikeyhall1 Amazing Poster

Load em up and bring em over Alex mate, I’ll clear some space for you ;)

10. Guloluseus

Nope.. nothing else at all. definitely. Not a thing. after all, its been ages since I had anything off you. Well, yesterday anyway. Speaking of which, tried the 99 yet?

11. hamza

I think you meant me not @mikeyhall1 .

Nope the 99 is still in quarantine for a few more days yet. Will have a play once that’s over. Have a Red dot sight ready to go onto it.

12. allanthomas66

allanthomas66 Posting Addict

Dibs on your FX2000! :D

13. Guloluseus

You're right- I think my ability to move a mouse is getting more and more impaired by the day!

Looking forward to seeing how it does with the red dot. Given your range, it should be, at the very least, good fun!
    One of my in-waiting projects at the moment is a steam punk gun. One of the cheaper springers is in line for it, although I'm not sure which, and its probably going to be a good 6 months before I finish it (if anything steampunk can ever be properly finished) and I'm thinking of a hidden red dot as a sight, so if yours works out, its one less thing for me to experiment with :)

14. jesim1

jesim1 Kit bitch to the Stars

Good for you, sometimes you need a jolt to get you moving.

I've reduced my collection also, but I didn't have anything like you have in the first place, so not much of a comparison, although I was up by two at one point :eek:o_O:facepalm: - How does that happen :D

James