1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. PLEASE READ
    You are breaking the forum rules if there is no comment on a sales or wanted thread by either the buyer or seller. 
    Or regarding to members manufacturing things stating something is going to be discussed and initiated through pm.
    I.e. 
    A buyer in manufactured section hi I’m interested in some work by you pm incoming.
    Or seller in a wanted add, hi I can do that for you pm incoming regarding it.
    Or a normal sale, hi I want to buy your item
    If a manufacturer gets asked privately about a sale they should say to the prospective buyer please comment on my thread to adhere to forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Grumpy has fallen in love !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General chit chat' started by Grumpyoldman, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Grumpyoldman

Grumpyoldman Very Active

They say it happens when your not looking , when you leat expect it , and well its true , thee i was wallowing in may cave , 14 stone off simmering rage and unbridled synacism , and along he came !!!!!!!!!!!! Taff , it was love at first sight and we have spent every day together since :D im overjoyed , cant wait to get up in the morning , we spend hours together walking in the woods and by the river , life is good again with Taff by my side , he has a few bad habbits but we will work it out ,,, OOHHHHH should mention taff is a lurcher pup , Patterdale terrier ( proper one ) x whipet , bet you lot thought i ws the only gay in the village for a moment , or that i was capable off having emotions ! , so the story , my mothers friend rescued Taff hes 7 months old , been battered all his life ( dont get me started on what id like to do the guy who beat him , think you all know ) Ada can walk him but hes terrified of people , anyway i went round and he hid in a corner ,so i sat on the floor and put a biscit down and chatted too him , no eye contact , any way 1 hour later he too the bicci and lay down next to me , next day i took him for a walk , now he bounces up and down and brings his lead as soon as he sees me :) , im well smitten ,hes going to take some training as i need to get his confidence back before i can work on his training but hes my new best mate , took a lot to get these pics as he never stays still ,reakon hes going to be mustard in a few months , heres Taff :D

Attached Files:

2. hounded

hounded Honorary Member

What a smashing looking new friend you have grumps matey :)

3. andyz1000

andyz1000 Banned BANNED

awwwww he looks lovely
    how could somebody batter him or any a dog is beyond me,can't believe the cruelty of some poeple:mad:
    i know what i'd like to do to them

4. Barcelona68

Barcelona68 Banned BANNED

He's a beauty mate. My best mate is my staffy bitch too..:)

5. Donki Oaty

Donki Oaty Where's the time going?

Looks like an inquisitive little b****r. I can also see where the phrase "puppy dogs eyes" comes from!
    and yes reading that I did think you were the only gay in the village at on point!:D

6. lewis850

lewis850 Keyboard Hero

looks really nice mate ;) looks like a dog cross rabbit the way he stands up :D

7. Titchgamer

Titchgamer Honorary Member

Really glad you have found a companion grumps.
    Does this mean your going to be a softy by the meet? I think Andy and co will kick you out of the camp.

Hes a lovely looking dog, And I fully agree.... I couldnt write what I would do to dog beaters....

8. Grumpyoldman

Grumpyoldman Very Active

And rest assured the previous owner has been told in no incertain terms NOT to set foot in my village again , no one will ever ever hurt Taff again , cant beleive i went 3 years without a dog , and yeah hes super inquisative ,follows every trail , head in every hole , hes just Ace , working tomorrow but Wednsday we are out All day :) Grumpy is unusually happy :)

9. GIRLYPANTS

GIRLYPANTS Banned BANNED

Oh grumps hes a bonni lad is your Taff, you got a great mate there, poor fellow has got a good home now, well done both of you and all the best

10. Grumpyoldman

Grumpyoldman Very Active

No Titch deffinatly not , just me n Taff against the world :) @ Lewis yeah he does stand up like a bunny , and when he shakes himself dry his back legs come off the ground its hillariouse :D

11. lewis850

lewis850 Keyboard Hero

lol !!! soo is he coming to the meet ?? new member to the crew :D

12. richard1951

richard1951 Engaging Member

:D:DGood on you mate you look after him and he will look after you , might even melt that stone heart you seem to have sometimes:D

13. p45ton

p45ton Busy Member

What a handsome dog, you are a lucky man.

What kind of utter @#$%& could hurt something as gorgeous is beyond belief.

14. Accuspell

Accuspell Major Poster

Well, I suppose that is the kayak camping out of the window. It'll have to be a walk in now:D

The lakes still frozen or is it worth me making the trip - the pups could give each other the run around.:up:

15. Grumpyoldman

Grumpyoldman Very Active

No way the camping trip is out ,just the cold snap has put the fish off the bite , Taff is quite happy with the lady who rescued her and me ,, strange how i get on with animals and not people @Lewis ,couldnt bring him too the meet ,Taff,s terrified of people litteraly p****s and shakes with anyone but me and the lady who rescued him , @Richard51 ,Grumpy is made off nails , Honest Guv , and hey now iv got Taff , no need for human companionship :D:up:

16. lewis850

lewis850 Keyboard Hero

i can see alot of "grumpy & taff" threads popping up now :D lol

17. Grumpyoldman

Grumpyoldman Very Active

Il TRY not too :D , cant promise though :)

18. lewis850

lewis850 Keyboard Hero

ahahaha thats ok mate, just glad youve found some to keep you company ;)

19. JD

JD Donator

Lurchers are the dogs Boll*ks of the K9 breed, is there a wolf in you to Grumps ? Watch out boys, that its not a full moom at the AGF meet.

20. kenhawker

kenhawker Honorary Member

He looks like a right cracker mate. Sounds to me like he's gonna be alright now. Won't be long till he's lying in your bed, tucked up behind your legs, fast asleep, Farting on you. Or is it just my pup that does that.
    All the best to you and your new buddy.
    From ken and fartarse fillis.