1. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Good Evening........I am new here also...

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by Hooper Goldsborough, Nov 12, 2005.

1. Hooper Goldsborough

Hooper Goldsborough Newbie

From the York, Pennsylvania area; I have a small collection consisting of PCPs (FN19.177, SuperSwift.22), Springers (HW30.177, HW35E .22, HW97 .25), vintage match rifles (FWB300 & 300s, Ans.250 & 380, Walther LGR), a '70s Blue Streak, Webley Tempest, Crooked Barn Tomcat, and last but not least, a Crosman V-350 BB gun. You'd think by the amount of money I've spent that I would be quite knowledgeable, but nothing could be further from the truth. The more I learn about these guns, the more I realize how little I actually know. That's the best reason to participate in these forums.

2. Bastropjim

Bastropjim Member

Hello, Hooper!

From one newbie to another.

That's quite an impressive collection of airguns you've got! I was warned about getting bitten by the bug ("airgunitis"), but I proceeded anyway. And now it's too late to turn back - I'm completely hooked.

This forum looks promising. :thumb:

GL, Jim

3. Rags

Rags Active Member

Howdy I just checked in today.. Hope this is an active

form. Take care and Happy Shooting.

4. Fog

Fog Engaging Member

Hi And welcome to you both

5. Rags

Rags Active Member

Thanks FOG

I hope this site has alot of airgun info from it's members:)