1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. PLEASE READ
    You are breaking the forum rules if there is no comment on a sales or wanted thread by either the buyer or seller. 
    Or regarding to members manufacturing things stating something is going to be discussed and initiated through pm.
    I.e. 
    A buyer in manufactured section hi I’m interested in some work by you pm incoming.
    Or seller in a wanted add, hi I can do that for you pm incoming regarding it.
    Or a normal sale, hi I want to buy your item
    If a manufacturer gets asked privately about a sale they should say to the prospective buyer please comment on my thread to adhere to forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Go Dive a good deal

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by d522, Aug 22, 2014.

1. d522

d522 Member

Hello fellows,

with the same amount of money, you can get a 4 Ltr 300 Bar Gun Charging Kit With MDE Valve with boot, versus 3 ltr without boot in the competition. Plus the delivering is very fast. To me, good product and service, is a winning pair. A happy custumer. :)

2. Clanktank

Clanktank Member

On the other hand, I've been waiting nearly a month for their 7 ltr charge bottle, nothing on the website when I ordered saying thy were out of stock, and no emails after the order to let me know when they would be delivering. Had to phone them myself to get an explanation, and still no updates by email, etc. even though there web page has changed advising it will be the end of the month at the earliest. Their web site even states that "Known delivery delays will be advised".

Not overly impressed, but then they are cheap
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
  3. martin22

martin22 Donator

firstly welcome to the forum as this is your first post (its only took you 4 years :p) so did they ship the bottle to lisbon to you? surely you could have picked a setup cheaper over there?

are you by any chance affiliated with go dive at all by any chance? :rolleyes:

4. Kenbarcon

Kenbarcon Donator

I got my 12ltr from them and it arrived within 18 hours, great service.

5. Clubshot

Clubshot Clubshot

Faber can not keep up with World Demand for 300 Bar bottles - for Air Gunners PCP's

Been Shortages for years -

4 Litre 300 Bar come via Hydrotech - Just checked advert and it states made by Faber

But thought Dealers was not supposed to take payment until deliver can be confirmed

There are several importers and aware some dealers get them via Europe

BOB/R

6. d522

d522 Member

Sorry to hear that. I had to send them a few e-mails to get the tracking number.:confused:

7. d522

d522 Member

Thank you Martin. I only shoot air guns in the summer, so I am not here very
    often the rest of the year:rolleyes:. UPS was fast delivering the package. I could have
    bought over here at Mundilar, but the price and time of delivering were the
    same, minus the added capacity and boot. On the other hand, a 3ltr bottle would
    have been more handy. I am not affiliated to Go Dive.

8. d522

d522 Member

It seems that when they have the goods, they are very quick.

9. d522

d522 Member

I am curious about the make of my bottle because Faber is a well known name,
    and it is not on my bottle.
    The markings I can see are:
    M25X2 EN ISO 9809-2 CZ 12621949 Y4/2 UT MDE
    4,0MM 6,13KG V 4L PS300PT450BAR GROUP 2 GASES
    CE1017 TS-40/+60ºC 2014/07 BREATHING AIR

10. Kenbarcon

Kenbarcon Donator

My bottle and whip etc are all MDE

11. d522

d522 Member

Hi, the valve group is all MDE. The bottle also has MDE marking made in CZ or EN?

edit: I think it is a MDE bottle, because it has a big MDE stick, eheh

12. Chris.allum

Chris.allum Donator

Yeah I paid for a 7ltr 2 or 3 weeks ago now .... Still no idea when it's coming ..... Way past said del date ... And past stated date on the web ... They have 12s in but that's too big .... It's a shame because the half decent discounted price is no longer a sweetener ... I would have rather paid a few quid more and gone an collected from near me ....

and I've had to turn down sales of my old bottle because I don't know when I can actually part with it ..

im im hoping it ain't too much longer now or I will try to get my money back

13. manchesterandy

manchesterandy Engaging Member

Hi guys. Newbie here. Sorry to go slightly off topic. I've seen some scuba tanks on the bay of e that are going for seemably reasonable prices. I know nothing about pcps tho. Some on there say the bottle is out of test? Presumably hydrostatic testing? How much does this cost? Is it really nessesary? And how much £ to fill say a 10ltr bottle?

14. meerkat1

meerkat1 Keyboard Hero

the test price varies from place to place but would be around £25 , to fill a bottle up to 12l is £5 near me and would last ages

15. Kenbarcon

Kenbarcon Donator

Be careful when buying bottles, you need to know what the BAR pressure is, if its in test or not as no one will fill it if its not. Also which type of fitting the bottle has, DIN or A-clamp.

16. 18 Wheeler

18 Wheeler Busy Member

-Cheapest hydro tests are around £25, most are charging over £40.

-Necessary? Dive centres will not refill an out of test cylinder, so yes necessary. Also highly advisable, cylinders contain a lot of energy and you wouldn't want a suspect one in your house or car.

The problem with buying an out of test cylinder is that if it fails the test then it will be destroyed. So you have lost your money and cylinder, how much do you trust the ebay seller?
    [Some test centres don't charge the test fee if it fails, most still do though, so more money down the drain].

Filling cost vary place to place, 232/300 BAR, cylinder size, refill or from empty etc. £3-7ish.

Assuming you can get 300 BAR refills from a local dive centre, get a 300 BAR in test cylinder would be my advice. 232 BAR can be ok for guns with a low fill pressure and if you don't shoot that much, but are almost worthless if you want to resell, it is something of a false economy IMO. HTH

17. Honest Bob

Honest Bob Big Poster

Go Dive. Just recently purchased a 4 ltr set up from them, looked at the 7 ltr, but it did say out of stock, expected new stock round about 15th of August, said 3 to 5 days for delivery on the 4 ltr I ordered, arrived in 2 days.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2014
  18. Cymru-Dave

Cymru-Dave Donator

i also have a 7litre on order, money was taken out ages ago, i emailed them and they replied saying they are due in after the bank holiday now... long wait so far!

19. Chris.allum

Chris.allum Donator

Yeah i got told on Thursday ....stock in , end of next week hopefully ... And then a few days to ship out ... But I've been told that the last few times I spoke to them .... At the moment even a £159.00 300 bar 5 year test bottle is a false economy ... :) They're sitting on a lot of peoples 159 by the sounds of things .... Still all that aside it s a bloody good price ... What can you do .....

20. sharpshooterpete

sharpshooterpete Donator

Another thread i was going to create, come online and its been posted for me ;) i think im going to stay away from these lot now as i hate waiting for items i order. Im very impatient lol. Id rather pay the extra 40 bob and get one at the shop round the corner!

atb,

pete.