1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Gmac and Euro Custom Parts

Discussion in 'Gmaccustomparts.com' started by gmac, Jul 16, 2011.

1. gmac

gmac Member

hi
    Gmac Custom Parts has grown over the past 12 months thanks to our many customers, the feedback I received and the ideas and request to solve problems has prompted me to develop new products that have been listed on the website

Developing new products takes time I find trying to do this and run the website that there is not enough hours in the day therefore I asked my son Stuart to start a new website http://www.eurocustomparts.com/ selling all Gmac products and dealing with all imported products he will also look after all trade accounts
    This will free some time for me to work on new products as some of you give me some real challenges

As Euro Custom Parts is not a RFD ( I may be able to persuaded him to be a RFD some time in the future ) if part of your order contains spare parts you will need to shop on Gmac Custom Parts website to save on post costs but if all the parts you need are listed on the Euro Custom Parts website shopping there will be a favour to me as it will save me time that I can spend in the workshop

Shopping on Euro custom parts you will receive genuine Gmac parts and at the same time help me

Thank You Gordon

2. Titchgamer

Titchgamer Super Moderator Staff Member Mod/Admin

Thats great news Gordon, Thanks for updating us!

So are you in the business of making shrouds these days then? :p

3. gmac

gmac Member

if this works and gives me the time I need it could well be on the cards

4. Titchgamer

Titchgamer Super Moderator Staff Member Mod/Admin

Excellent ;) Let me know!! :D

5. richard_uk

richard_uk Active Member

6. littlefeller

littlefeller Well-Known Member

so, as we are all members and all that, does this quilify for some kind of discount:up:

7. Gaynor

Gaynor Newbie

Hi does any 1 have a phone number for gmac custom parts my number is 07500801414