1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- The discussion of politics and religion is no longer allowed anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section).  The only exception is if it's airgun related - they must be put in the Airgun Related Politics section..

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice

Glock 17 Dual Ammo Pistol

Discussion in 'Air Pistols' started by Brewie, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Brewie

Brewie Well-Known Member

Anyone have experience of using one of these??,Am toying with maybe getting one,although I wont be using BBs in it,but I like the fact its gas blowback.This is as a replacement for the CZ 75 BB Blowback pistol I have,which is proving to be a proper pain in the butt.
    Too many problems and certainly not recommended,Looks Good,,perfoms P##s Poor and fed up fixing the thing.
    Was also considering the Heckler Koch p30 dual Ammo,but its non blowback.;):finger::up:

oedbachgen likes this.
  2. garryt

garryt Engaging Member

Not tried the Glock, as I hate Glocks.....:down:
    However, I had that HK and they are great pistols......:thumb:

3. Brewie

Brewie Well-Known Member

Hi you have any issues with the HK at all??, why do you hate the Glocks? ;)

4. Brian Richardson

Brian Richardson Old gezzer...

I have the Glock 17 dual ammo IMHO I think it’s 1st class . Same as you I only use pellets in it. So yea I think it’s a good purchase. Brian...

Brewie likes this.
  5. Chandelier man

Chandelier man Keyboard Hero

I’ve got the Glock 17 dual ammo ... bought it off here last week but waiting for some gas to turn up so I can use it .... I only bought it to have a look at so it will probably be for sale next week

6. garryt

garryt Engaging Member

No issues with the HK, good looking & well finished. Regret selling it tbh.
    Glocks? - They have the aesthetics of a bar of soap......:D

oedbachgen likes this.
  7. oedbachgen

oedbachgen Top Poster

Now me I'm a era person, western, WW1 and WW2, but I have been thinking/looking at getting a more modern one that's a blowback and takes bb and pellets, cant remember the one I seen but fits the bill and around £200.

Brewie likes this.
  8. Brewie

Brewie Well-Known Member

Ah yes I see what you mean,

9. Wild Bill

Wild Bill co2 Enthusiast and voice of reason

I have loads of blowback pistols and most of them pellet versions and for me the M17 Sig is the best I have had. Really nice 20 round belt magazine. :up:

Brewie and oedbachgen like this.
  10. oedbachgen

oedbachgen Top Poster

That's the one I looked at Wild Bill. £199.

11. Brewie

Brewie Well-Known Member

Hi wild Bill, I did have a Sig X 5, belt feed pellet a while back, just after they had come out, but had a problem with the belt keep jamming up so got a replacement gun but unfortunately that had a problem with the gas bottle sealing, so that's when I decided to get the webley service revolver, I do have the Sig p226 which is fine, I'm definitely giving BB Pistols a miss, think pellet is a better option, blowback is nice :rolleyes:w

Wild Bill likes this.
  12. oedbachgen

oedbachgen Top Poster

The Webley Mk6 was my first co2 bb gun Brewie, and the least one I have fired out of the Colt Peacemaker and the Colt Blowback. Still like the feel of it though.

Brewie likes this.
  13. Brewie

Brewie Well-Known Member

I got the 177 pellet version of the webley, funny enough saw a review that said the BB version was more accurate, but I do like shooting it dam big gun, Dirty Harry comes to mind!!!, blowback really adds to the whole thing though ;)

oedbachgen likes this.
  14. oedbachgen

oedbachgen Top Poster

Yes there's something :cool: about shoot a blowback Brewie, do you have holsters for your guns.

15. Brewie

Brewie Well-Known Member

Hi, no I don't, but was looking at a nice leather shoulder holster a while back, not that expensive either, can't exactly remember where I saw it on the Web I think, just typed it in Google and some popped up, The Sig p226 i have has a real nice kick with the blow back, it's really nice to shoot, and it does seem fairly reliable, I sleeved the barrel on it so it was a better fit to the top slide, 1mm of freeplay was a bit too much so that's made it a lot more accurate and at ten meters very effective :finger:

oedbachgen likes this.
  16. oedbachgen

oedbachgen Top Poster

The one I have for the 1911 blowback was free. US was faint got back to dealer in India (you know the web site) they refunded my money when I asked about sending it back, they said keep it, the one for the Webley mk3 was £30 and the one for the Colt Peacemaker a cheap Denix one with shell holding belt for £70.

17. Brewie

Brewie Well-Known Member

I could be tempted for a nice shoulder holster that would accommodate all my semi autos, but not really in a rush as such, I do have an old gun belt with a replica colt piece maker, got that years ago and converted it to fire blank black powder cartridges, very effective!! ;)

oedbachgen likes this.
  18. madpastie

madpastie Donator

I'd be interested in it. if you do decide to sell it on :thumb:

19. Douglas Soal

Douglas Soal Donator

The dual ammo Glock is nice, but it has an awful trigger, probably the worst of the type.

20. Chandelier man

Chandelier man Keyboard Hero

Sold it already :facepalm: didn’t even put a pellet through it ....I ordered CO2 capsules and they didn’t turn up so I sold it