1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- The discussion of politics and religion is no longer allowed anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section).  The only exception is if it's airgun related - they must be put in the Airgun Related Politics section..

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice

Fx Wildcat For Sale

Discussion in 'Sales Graveyard' started by David Winkley, Aug 5, 2020.

Tags:
  1. David Winkley

David Winkley Engaging Member

Hi all,

I have just bought myself an FX Crown on the understanding (from my wife) that I sell some of my other guns.......

I have an FX Wildcat 0.177 with a synthetic stock which is superbly accurate but I just do not get on with the bullpup design. It is in good condition with a mark on the base of the stock which appears to be from a gun rest. It is fitted with an 6-24x50 PA IR scope and has an A&M Custom Gunsmiths full length barrel shroud and silencer which makes in whisper quiet.

It comes with brand new camoflage gun bag, bipod, charging probe, two magazines and some pellets. Everything ready to shoot, I will even charge it if it is collected.

Having not used the gun for a few months, I had borrowed the scope.... The attached target card shows the first 3 magazines (24 shots) after fitting the scope, zero and then a couple of 5 shot groups. This was at 28.5 yards which is the zero distance for my 0.22 ultras and it was where the pellet catcher was set up. I normall set the 0.177 zero at 32 yards.

20200804_132115.jpg

20200805_143019.jpg

20200804_144004.jpg

20200804_144129.jpg 20200805_130121.jpg

20200804_143804.jpg 20200804_143834.jpg

I live near Wincanton in Somerset and have a smallholding so we could meet out doors and try it out before committing.

I am looking for £750 for the gun all in.

I am reluctant to sell her as her action is faultless and I get 220 shots per fill. She has taken numerous rats and pigeons and never failed to deliver a clean kill everytime.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2020
    Blue BSA and Tyz75 like this.
  2. Tabrighteyes

Tabrighteyes Engaging Member

Hello mate I’m interested in the wildcat I live in Portsmouth but Sunday I am going to rifleman fire arms SO I think I pretty much drive past you would it be possible to pop in and see it please ?

3. David Winkley

Yes. Not a problem. Do you want to pm me your contact details so we can make arrangements

4. David Winkley

Still no takers so price reduced £700

5. slt76

slt76 Member

Hi, I dropped you a pm on this. Thanks

6. rat or 2 e

rat or 2 e Engaging Member

so have sold it what's refuced price

7. David Winkley

The gun is still available atm but I have a number of people PMing me about it. First to post they want it, gets it. Price £700 + shipping + optional insurance

cloverleaf likes this.
  8. Regis

Regis Well-Known Member

I ll have it

Regis

Tadpole likes this.
  9. David Winkley

Thanks Regis. Now Sold STC. Will PM you the details.

Tadpole likes this.
  10. David Winkley

The Wildcat has become available again. Regis had to pull out of the sale unfortunately
    Hi Y'all,

I have dropped the price to £700

Postage via Parcelforce Express 48 would be £40 including full value insurance.

Tadpole likes this.
  11. slt76

slt76 Member

Hi, is it a Mkii?

Falcon fn19 hunter likes this.
  12. Chandelier man

Chandelier man Big Poster

Despite what you might have read or been told ..Parcelforce will only cover £100 value

mmamonster likes this.
  13. David Winkley

14. David Winkley

No mate it is a mk 1

15. DGG

DGG Engaging Member

Howlin Wolf likes this.
  16. David Winkley

Bug**r. I missed that......

17. DGG

DGG Engaging Member

Easy done, it's well hidden - it nearly caught me out when I sold a Goldstar!

18. David Winkley

This Wildcat is now sold

19. Tadpole

Tadpole Super Moderator Staff Member Mod/Admin

No one posted in the thread after @Regis said was 'out' .. :shrug:

Howlin Wolf and mmamonster like this.
  20. David Winkley

Sold it to a friend locally as no interest on the forum.
    If that is wrong, I apologise.