1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- The discussion of politics and religion is no longer allowed anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section).  The only exception is if it's airgun related - they must be put in the Airgun Related Politics section..

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  6. IMPORTANT - SALES RULES - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Do not list items for sale or swap on this forum that you have listed elsewhere.
    Ads for items that are listed elsewhere will be deleted without notice and repeated infractions of this nature will result in restricted access to the sales section.

All sales threads should have a photo of the item with your username and date written on a piece of paper next to the item for sale.
    More info and guidelines here.

Do not list items for sale on behalf of other people, you must own the item that is for sale.

Please make sure you have also filled in your private seller details in your profile.
    If you haven't already, please click here and add your details.

Please note that submitted ads are not visible until manually approved by the mod team, and that those that do not conform to the rules will not be approved. 

Finally, to make our life easier please report your completed listings & mark them as sold :)

Dismiss Notice

Bargain Free Items

Discussion in 'Private Airgun and Accessories Sales' started by The Robin, May 27, 2019.

1. The Robin

The Robin Super Moderator Staff Member Mod/Admin

Hi guys/girls

With popular demand we are starting a new sticky thread for free items which are no longer wanted by said members.

Get your item listed in here and see if anyone wants it. Donations have been mentioned but that is upto you guys/girls

This is going to be a honest thread so let's keep things sensible and things will tick over nicely.

I may edit this post as we go along but don't feel the need to stack a load of rules on it so it's over to you guys/girls and I'm sure it's going to be a hit with all

Quick update guys/girls when said item has a new home please edit your listing with a simple update like its gone etc it's saves members asking for said item all over again.

Also don't say yes for an item and then list it on another forum or eBay etc, it's just bad form and your going to get caught with members on a lot of online platforms.

Thanks

The Robin

Last edited: May 28, 2019
    Air arms boy likes this.
  2. QuoVadis69

QuoVadis69 Donator

Fantastic !

The Robin likes this.
  3. Redcap 114

Redcap 114 Donator (Les)

From Hartlepool, now in, Leigh-on-Sea Essex
    Thank you Simon,

Absolutely superb.

Les.

The Robin likes this.
  4. HW100Tuning

HW100Tuning Straight Pride

With all due respect - will a single thread be enough? If lots of people post then it will get a long thread with people posting across each other not knowing if it still avaliable.

Surely it would merit it's own section so each item had it own thread (like sales) and then you can instantly see what is up for grabs and easily see if it is still available or not. On a long thread you could be trawling through it for quite a while...

5. Redcap 114

Redcap 114 Donator (Les)

From Hartlepool, now in, Leigh-on-Sea Essex
    I think you may well be right mate. I’m sure that it will get sorted out to everyone’s satisfaction.

Les.

6. HW100Tuning

HW100Tuning Straight Pride

I am sure it will. It was just an observation :up::up::up::up:

The Robin, Redcap 114 and QuoVadis69 like this.
  7. That hurts

That hurts Barely Active

Nice one Si ... perhaps now I'll get the right place to put mine up without ol' Tadders having to repost it ;):D

The Robin, Tadpole and Redcap 114 like this.
  8. dwc65

dwc65 Engaging Member

Great idea

The Robin likes this.
  9. RichieRich

RichieRich Pew Pew

For the Kozak Owners:

Shroud spacers, as designed by @PBaz Barrett. These slip between your barrel and shroud end baffles to allow it to align correctly if you are suffering accuracy issues

2019-05-10 06.53.03.jpg

10. Neil McCarthy

Neil McCarthy Posting Addict

I have 2 gun bags here that are spare and I don’t need them so is there anyone out there without one or know someone who needs one I’m in Wirral Merseyside so collection preferred but if someone further away needs one I will see what I can do to get it to them

First one is 47 inches long (sabre)
    Second is 46 inches long unknown make
    OTHER BAG TO AJ87
    PLEASE NOTE BLACK BACK GOING TO MONSTA41

BOTH GONE NOW THANK YOU

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
  11. PumpnGun

PumpnGun Donator

Free to a good home, 65yr old Wife, needs a silencer and 2 leaks fixing :D

Ray

12. rizla1

rizla1 hi

:right01:We all know you wouldnt part with her

Redcap 114 and PumpnGun like this.
  13. Jay Butts

Jay Butts Quick, put it back before anybody notices!

Hey Robin, great result mate! Many thanks. :thumb:

Redcap 114 and The Robin like this.
  14. Jay Butts

Jay Butts Quick, put it back before anybody notices!

Sticky, sticky, sticky! :laff:

Redcap 114 likes this.
  15. monsta41

monsta41 Donator

i have a rifle coming for the meet raffle that could use a bag if you wouldnt mind posting mate

Howlin Wolf and The Robin like this.
  16. aj87

aj87 Engaging Member

Can I have the sabre one please

Redcap 114 likes this.
  17. mikeyhall1

mikeyhall1 Pepe Le Pew

Great stuff! This is brilliant.

Right...... I’m putting up my wife and kids - collection only, so I know they’ve gone...

18. Rattymcrattyface

Rattymcrattyface Nobody's honkin' Manilow

How do we know if something has gone?
    Does the poster edit their offering post?

19. Neil McCarthy

Hi monsta41

Would the black one be ok for you as that will fold to parcel up if so send me your address I am posting other items on the 17th June if you are ok to wait until then

monsta41 likes this.
  20. Neil McCarthy

Hi can you collect the sabre one aj87