1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- The discussion of politics and religion is no longer allowed anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section).  The only exception is if it's airgun related - they must be put in the Airgun Related Politics section..

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice

Free Ads Trawl V.2.0 - New And Improved Part 12 - Huge Update 23/08

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by cloverleaf, Aug 15, 2019.

1. cloverleaf

cloverleaf Super Moderator Staff Member Mod/Admin

A quick squiz at what's about, FWIW..

Grand..?
    BSA Scorpion SE, £390: Not sale of the century, the scope's nasty, it has a few dings and personally I'd never entertain the idea of another BSA, but it doesn't seem badly priced for what it is.
    Gun Guard Hard Case, £25: I have a couple of these and they're good, sturdy cases; certainly better than anything new you'll get for sub-£100.
    Air Arms S410, £390: The (IMO) less desirable "middling" AT-spec, but has a nice looking bit of Walnut and appears reasonably priced if not bargain-tastic. @jimjamman..?
    Umarex "Walther" RM8, £325: Not that I'd touch one with yours, but it appears to be a reasonable price presuming it works as it should as in good nick.
    BSA Mercury, £85: Nasty, flawed rifles IMO but seems like a fair price if any collectors fancy a bit of nostalgia..
    Weihrauch HW35 "Custom", £250: Not necessarily a good price but interesting with it's period-correct Optima scope and aftermarket walnut stock - not seen one like that before..
    Webley Eclipse, £120: Initially looked like a good buy, although dafuq has happened to the butt? Not really collectable condition, but might make a decent plinker for vintage Webley fans.
    Webley Venom Cobra, £300: Not the greatest of guns but considering that an in-test cylinder is also included looks like a good price for a budget starter rifle. Top marks to the seller for their informative ad too :)
    BSA Cadet Major, £185: Very strong money and not mint, although it does look like an honest example in nice condition.
    Webley Axsor, £220: Seems like a fair price on the face of it, although potential buyers should tread very carefully given the lack of proper pics..
    Venom Weihrauch HW80, £1250: Undoubtedly rare if it is what it claims and looks nice for what it is, however I'd question whether anyone in their right mind would spend north of a grand on an HW80..
    Venom HW77, £1300: Same seller as above. Looks nice however again very strong money; especially considering that the stock isn't Venom and has been repaired..
    Air Arms S410f TDR, £425: Looks like a good price if all's as it should be.
    Falcon FN12, £250: Seems like a reasonable price for a cheap / starter / arguably collectable rifle..
    Air Arms S200, £180: Tatty but if it all works can't really complain given the price..
    SMK XS19, £50: Cheap and nasty, but OK for what it is and a good price for a starter / plinker considering they're about £130 new.
    Ripley AR4 and AR5, £2250 (pr): Not particularly cheap but look like nice collectable examples.
    Weihrauch HW80 Tyrolean, £475: Strong money but does look very nice..
    Brocock Concept, £250: Hardly the best guns in the world but looks like a reasonably priced starter PCP.
    Webley Premier, £250: Pricey buy looks really nice, although a shame that some bellend's written all over the box..

Update 16/08
    BSA Meteor, £45: Admittedly tatty but might make a good project / plinker.
    Alros Trailsman and 400, £800: Not particularly cheap and evidently need some work, but arguably interesting and collectable all the same.
    Parker Hale Dragon, £200: Evidently needs work, has some cosmetic damage and is highly unlikely to sell for what the seller suggests, but might be worth a look if you're feeling brave. Probably a massive can of worms as they're notoriously fun to re-seal, although I didn't find mine too bad.
    Weihrauch HW99s, £165: I'd personally never touch another but it seems like an honest gun at a fair price..
    Weihrauch HW95k, £185: It's an older model without the mod and the stock looks tatty, but doesn't seem like a bad price for a project / beater / plinker.
    Skan R32, £800: Evidently not without its issues and priced at more than anyone's willing to pay since it's been on there for 4wks, but interesting none the less. Not sure I'm convinced by these later models with the drum mag and grip cocking though..
    Skan M32, £850: Another; furniture's not as nice as the one above IMO, and evidently nobody's prepared to pay the asking for this one either!

Update 17/08
    Logun Solo, £225: Leaks but looks like a decent example. A bit over-priced given the leak but could make a decent budget rifle if you're handy with the tools and can haggle it down below £200..
    Crosman 140, £160: Not too familiar with these so can't say whether it's a good price or not, but it might be of interest to the collectors..
    BSA R10 Mk2, £450: Usual caveat - wouldn't touch one with yours and it's the nasty "bull barrel" model; however it looks like a reasonable price considering it's apparently been sorted by XTX (which one would hope includes a Huma reg - well worth checking if you're interested!).
    Webley FX2000, £275: Looks like a decent rifle at a fair price, from what can be gleaned from the sketchy pics..
    BSA Scorpion T10, £265: On the face of it looks like a good buy considering the spec; although you'd want to check it all works as it should, while the cylinder and mod look too close for comfort.

Update 19/08
    Falcon FN19, £180: Apparently battered and the accessories are extra, but could be a decent cheap working gun.
    Falcon FN19 Hawk, £250: Looks like a decent budget buy on the face of it.
    Air Arms FTP900, £900: Potentially worth a look given the gear that's included and the suggestion that it's been sorted out by ISP. Would want a thorough accuracy test though as the re-crowned barrel suggests it's once had issues..
    Stalker Tiger 10(?), £125: Needs work, is incomplete, looks a bit tatty and the owner evidently doesn't know what it is. Not Stalker's finest moment and still a grotty BSA S10 underneath, but rare and potentially worth a few quid to the right muppet if sorted out and tarted up. Would probably take a punt myself tbh, were it closer and if BSA regs didn't make me a little bit sick in my mouth..

Update 23/08
    Falcon FN12 Raptor Lighthunter, £325: While not a fan of the clunky mag system this looks like it could be a decent, late example of these characterful rifles for reasonable money, as long as it's in decent nick.
    Falcon FN6 Raptor Pistol, £295: Same seller and caveats as above; looks interesting and again apparently fairly reasonably priced.
    Falcon Prairie, £275: Not the most popular guns but looks like a decent example at a fair price and a lot of gun for the money.
    BSA Goldstar (springer), £250: While apparently not mint from the pics it looks much nicer than most of the molested / neglected examples that crop up on free ads, and not a terrible price either. While still a grotty BSA springer, it's arguably one of their least-worst, most innovative and certainly most collectable.
    Gamo Phox and Coyote, £750: Same ones as previously listed in the Gash section below. Not endorsing these as a good buy since I think they're horrible, fap knows why you'd want two and the price is hardly bargain-tastic... however at least the seller has seen some sense and dropped the asking considerably / also stated their open to offers.
    Weihrauch HW80k, £200: Looks worth a look if you're in the market for one..
    Air Arms S410k, £400: Looks like a fair price assuming it's not a shed..
    BSA Ultra SE, £400: "Low price because the stock is very worn" - IMO not an issue at all as the finish on the synthetic stocks is crap and always wears off. Potentially looks like a great buy assuming the included 7L air cylinder is in test.
    ASI/Gamo Statical, £85: Looks like a decent price for this collectable, interesting, budget semi-recoilless rifle. A relic from the days when Gamo were innovative and solid, unlike the cack they peddle today.
    Air Arms S400k, £300: Walnut's a bit bland and the scope's cheap tat but it still looks like a great buy. Seller looks trustworthy and legit from the add, too.
    Diana Model 66, £250: If it's as good as it looks I'd say this is a reet bargain :)
    Ripley AR5s, £1200: Certainly interesting and eye catching; although I'm not sure it's worth the asking..
    SMK XS20, £60: Not the best guns in the world but a great price for a cheapo plinker, providing it's not shafted.
    WYRAK HW100, £550: Seller evidently can't read, but tbh if you can get past that it looks like a great buy on the face of it; considering the 4L cylinder's worth £100+ if in test and the scope around £75. As usual, tread carefully!
    BSA R10 Mk2, £400: Barrel's tatty and of course there are all the usual caveats about buying an R10 opening a portal directly to hell for the owner, but it doesn't seem like a terrible price considering what's included. If you do take a look, make sure you take your wits with you..
    FWB 300S, £300: Apparently "needs a new breech seal" which could be code for needing a lot of work, but other than that it looks like a really nice, near-mint example.

Update 24/08
    Theoben Rapid Mk1, £450: I think the later "Mk1" that was basically a pared-down, budget Mk2 with no reg and that bloody awful Gamo trigger again. Looks a bit got-at (stock cut for spring preload adjustment, CFRP barrel "shroud". Not the nicest of Rapids (both in terms of original spec and condition) but probably the cheapest one on there. Given the evident "tinkering", chronographing and as-deep-as-possible inspection would be a must IMO.
    Air Arms S410f TDR, £475: Certainly not a super-bargain but looks OK for the money. Flog off all the cheap and nasty tat (scope, bipod, picatinny rail) and you might bag a decent rifle for a sub-£450. Also check the grip as there appears to be something on its underside - hopefully an easily removable sticker rather than some tasteless tat that's been irreversibly added to the stock!
    BSA Ultra MMC SS, £200: Admittedly not perfect and these earlier guns tended to be slung together to an even worse standard than current ones.. however hopefully the barrel should be decent and tbh it looks like a pretty good price considering the stuff that's included (and possible walnut stock!).

Gash.
    SMK XS41, £210: Cheapo TX200 copy that's not a million miles away from the price of a proper one. Not sure where the "eco hunter" title came from - not going to get many search hits, is it?
    Gamo Phox and Coyote, £1000:
    I suspect you'd get close to buying it all new for the asking; while the sale will be hindered further by the seller's decision to flog them together. About £300 over-priced IMO.
    Daystate Wolverine Forester, £1350: Another overpriced "limited edition". In addition to the price I can't see that the seller's decision to completely omit the make and model from the listing title is going to help his sale either..
    RWS LR20, £425: "Rare" for a reason as they're not particularly great guns. Despite being "priced to sell" I still think it's about a ton more than it should be.
    Impact GSX, £900: Looks like a nice, boxed example and fap knows what it's worth in this market tbh; although the asking price seems excessive. I'd have though ballpark £700-750 would have been more appropriate..
    Hawke Airmax 4-12x40AO, £130: Not far off the price of a new one and presumably now has no warranty.
    Stoeger Atac, £250: "New in box" - although I assume it's not actually new. Although the price probably isn't far off what you'd pay for one..
    Webley Axsor, £490: Looks like a decent example but it's well overpriced for what it is.. would have thought about £350 would have been more appropriate.
    Original Model 43, £230: Very optimistic IMO.
    Daystate Saxon, £1950: Nearly two thousand pounds. Same seller as the Forester above and I think both have been on here for months - good luck with that!
    Daystate Mk4, £750: The non-IS version so well over-priced; about £250 more than it should be IMO.
    Air Arms S510, £1200: Granted there's lots included but most if it is fairly cheap. Can't be arsed to tot it all up but I'd have though around £800 would have been more realistic tbh.
    Daystate Mk3, £550: A lot of money for a base-spec Mk3 IMO; I reckon about £400 would be nearer the mark.
    Air Arms Jackal, £225: Aimed clearly at the collector, although I'm sure most would be put off by that camo wrap on the action (or more correctly the prospect of it hiding something horrible beneath). Worth more like £150 IMO.
    BSA Airsporter Mk1 & Mk2, £400: Neither look worth £200 tbh..
    BSA Centenary, £750: Another seller who can't grasp the importance of a proper ad title. Ludicrous money tbh.
    SMK XS79, £335: Lots of work done on it, but aesthetic is "subjective" and you could buy a much better "proper" PCP for that wedge. Also begs the question of why it's for sale considering that it's apparently the seller's "recently finished pride and joy". IMO pushing twice what he's likely to get for it.
    BSA Lightning GRT, £225: Nasty.
    Air Arms TX200HC, £500: Cack description and not far off the price of a new one. At least £150 more than it needs to be IMO.
    Artemis P15, £425: Surely not far off the price of a new one..?
    Weihrauch HW35, £225: Big money for a base-spec model with missing sights. This money should get you an Export model..
    Daystate Air Ranger, £750: Got to be around £200 more than it should be..
    SMK TH78D, £245: A lot of money for what it is - surely not far off the cost of a new one..
    BSA Meteor Evo, £100: Nasty rifles but can't complain too much about the price... that bipod though!
    Air Arms Camargue, £350: I know these are becoming increasingly collectable, but still - £350 for an old, crude sidelever. I'd have thought low £200s would have been more appropriate, but who knows what "enthusiasts" might be prepared to pay..
    Falcon FN19, £750: And the award for most deluded crack smoker of the year goes to... Price is about three times what it's worth, while the seller's claim that it's 4yrs old is utter horseshit, considering they stopped making these maybe 15yrs ago..
    Edgar Bros XVI, £480: A marginally-less-cack S16; worth about £350 tops IMO if anyone lacks enough sense to part with money for one.
    Logun S16, £450: Nasty, nasty rifles and this one's about £150 OTT IMO.
    BSA Airsporter, £190: A lot of money for one of these horrors - I'd have thought just over a ton would have been more fitting..
    BSA Lightning Tactical, £275: Ridiculous money for a nasty rifle; probably about double what it's "worth"..
    Air Arms Galahad, £1600: Granted has some other bits included but still, you facking what? [EDIT: Now it's gone up to £1800 - that should shift it! :facepalm:]
    Crosman 2250XL, £325: Bloody good job the seller's "open to offer" - that's assuming anyone sees his ad in the first place on account of the less-than-informative title..
    Weihrauch HW100BP, £1600: Granted if it all cost what the seller says it's not obscenely overpriced.. however the thought of spending such an amount of money at one of these (just look at it!) is a hard concept to swallow. Telling that it's up for sale so soon after being bought, too..
    "Hand Built Pneumatic Air Rifle", £160: b******s - that's a ghastly £70 SMK pumper in a DIY stock..
    Crosman Nitro Venom, £185: "Very hard to find" - probably because the rams on most have leaked, rendering them fit for the bin.

Update 16/08
    Weihrauch HW85k, £550: Probably one to divide opinion. Assuming the scope's worth around £150 that leaves the gun at £400 which is pretty steep IMO. While in isolation I quite like this rifle I struggle with this recent trend for cerakoting / everything; especially old guns like this which I think lose both their value and appeal massively when irreversibly modified. Of course it's possible that the donor was a shed, but we'll never know and IMO an HW95 would have been a much better candidate..
    BSA "Essencial" Scope, £100: lol - worth £20 if he's lucky.. same seller also has some £40 ebay special rubbish up at £150!

Update 19/08
    Benjamin Nitro Trail, £270: A ridiculous asking price for one of these fatally flawed, initially grossly-overpriced guns. Wouldn't give £27 for one tbh.
    BSA Scorpion, £750: Getting on for being a couple of hundred quid overpriced IMO.
    Air Arms S510TDR, £800: Not much less than a new one; the only difference being the addition of a cheapo scope in this case.
    Air Arms S400, £725: Granted there are a few bits included but I reckon it's about a ton overpriced..
    BSA R10, £850: About £200 OTT IMO.
    BSA R10, £595: Think the seller's p*****g into the wind tbh, given that it's both a Mk1 and LH. IMO at least £150 OTT.
    Daystate Saxon, £1850: Same seller as the one previously mentioned in this thread. Bloke's habit must be hemorrhaging him many hundreds of pounds (assuming he actually manages to sell any of his gear!)..
    SMK B45-3, £165: What a joker - these rotters were only £70 new. Also - "At 5 pumps this rifle will achieve 100 yard +shots" :handjob:

Update 23/08
    Weihrauch HW77, £350: Seller is evidently trying to trade off the fact that it's an early one. Even a minter wouldn't be worth the asking, so factor in the less than perfect bluing and I'd reckon it's about a ton OTT.
    Sterling HR83, £500: Granted a nice looking boxed example and allegedly "special" as it apparently belonged to airgun journalist Eddie Barber. It's been floating around on Free Ads for a long time and I suspect the seller will be very lucky to get the asking..
    Hatsan 900x, £200: Apparently "new", although the seller can't be a dealer as he's offering postage.. so it's probably not actually new nor sold with a legit warranty. Probably irrelevant anyway as it's about as much as / a bit more than a new one bought from a shop so nobody in their right might would take this route..
    Air Arms S400, £650: Looks alright for what it is, but IMO pricey despite what's included.
    BSA Lightning XL SE GTI Mach4 Turbo, £250: A nasty rifle fitted with a nasty scope for silly money.
    BSA R10, £550: Ambivalent about this one. On the one hand it's the blue laminate that (IIRC) commanded a premium when new and usually have silly asking prices used. On the other the stock doesn't really add much legit value and it's suspicious why it's for sale so quickly - my guess would be that it has issues. Trust in the seller is hardly fourthcoming either since the muppet's described it as new in the ad title when it's clearly not from the description.. A potentially attractive price but on balance I'd wager that it's a turd.
    BSA Ultra XL, £350: To be fair, in comparison to their ridiculous new price this seems reasonable, however compared to all the alternatives you could have at this price point (such as a proper Ultra for example) it's still a crap buy. Poor seller seems (unsurprisingly) desperate to get shot of it given the number of ads there are for it on there!
    Daystate Huntsman Midas, £520: Absolutely ridiculous money; probably pushing double what a decent example would be worth IMO. To make it worse some absolute penis appears to ruined the air cylinder by engraving their moniker on the side. What could possibly go wrong in taking a cutting tool the outside of a 30yr old pressure vessel? Not with a barge pole :facepalm:
    Daystate Air Ranger, £725: "New" - despite going out of production years ago and being sold by a private seller. "As new condition" or "unused" would have been more appropriate IMO.. To be fair while pricey the seller might just make it given the condition..
    Logun S16, £450: Far too much money for a horrible gun.
    Air Arms Galahad, £1400: Seems like the seller is a sad situation, however I think he's really going to struggle to get anywhere near the asking - tbh I think a grand would be optimistic..
    "Sig Sauer" MCX, £225: Seller seems confused by the difference between the CO2 and PCP variants of these guns. Either way it's a non-issues as nobody with any sense would ever consider parting with money for one of these nasty rifles..
    Daystate Mk3, £550: Looks like a base model with a custom stock and some "questionable" mods - CF "shroud" looks cheap and that nasty "medallion" looks like someone's left a 5p on top of the gun - ridiculously out of place. To top it all off "the battery is completely dead so will need replacing and is priced competitively to reflect that" - what planet is this guy on? I reckon he'd be very lucky to get half the asking price considering it's a brick and a totally unknown quantity. Could be a very expensive mistake for someone who doesn't know any better :(
    Weihrauch HW80 Mk1, £?: Looks nice in the pics, but it escapes me why the seller would risk damaging such an apparently wonderful gun by resting it against an exterior wall. This plus the lack of price and a description that looks like its author is off their meds makes this a wholly unappealing prospect..
    SMK XS19GR, £160: Nearly as much as a new one; which would probably a better proposition for the warranty when the ram inevitably leaks. A better choice still would simply be not to bother touching one at all..
    "Webley" (Hatsan) Raider, £450: So it has a 4L air cylinder included, but I still reckon it's getting on for a ton over-priced.
    Daystate Griffin, £1000: I can think of many better ways to spend a grand tbqfh.
    BSA Lightning XL SE etc, £250: "brand new and been shot twice" - what part of "brand new" does the seller not understand? "in no rush to sell" - probably for the best as I can't see anyone being in a rush to buy..
    Air Arms S400, £550: Around a ton overpriced IMO. Also, "pellet on pellet" :facepalm:
    BSA Lightning, £220: Looking at the pics should be enough to tell you that it's not worth half the asking - a £50 sh*tter at best IMO.
    BSA Ultra SE, £450: Basically a £100-150 premium over others for the inclusion of an extremely shifty looking "custom" stock..

So there we go, FWIW. Lots about but no super-bargains and not a whole lot that personally floats my (admittedly niche) boat..

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
  2. rich79

rich79 Lovin the smell of cordite in the morning

Shame about the Eclipse, I think they're highly underrated guns myself, I'd probably offer £90 if anything could be done with the stock.

cloverleaf likes this.
  3. TouchmymonkeyUK

TouchmymonkeyUK Busy Member

The P15 isn't actually a bad price bearing in mind it has the Mark Dempsey shroud on it plus the 4 Darko mags. Gun on its own is 485 down Countryway. I paid 425 for one last year but with addons it does start to add up a bit.

Mortimer likes this.
  4. Robgriff1

Robgriff1 Keyboard Hero

I’ve been watching the two venoms and the mk1 80 as I would love those three in my collection but you’d be looking at 3k ultimately for two hw80’s and a hw77 o_O errr no

cloverleaf likes this.
  5. Wiz59

Wiz59 Member

Thanks for that:finger:
    Is that the best place to sell air guns??

6. Flying wombat

Flying wombat Once more balance is restored

:laff: classic :laff:

cloverleaf and Howlin Wolf like this.
  7. That hurts

That hurts Barely Active

Another good 'un Mike, especially the Crosman 2250XL - think the seller's spell checker must have gone wrong :

If you are looking at this you know exactly what it is it is if you do not it is a highly customised Crosman 22 I've just fitted a new scope works as it should I expect it could do with the service because it's been in my bag for over a year what you see in the first photo is what you get the gun the scope the bag some pellets excetera excetera

I've just run 'excetera excetera' through my checker and the top suggestion was 'excreta' which is a far more apt description of that abomination :D

8. 243deer

243deer Engaging Member

that is a very helpful review :thumb:

cloverleaf likes this.
  9. sagalout

sagalout What a plinker!

The leather case for the HW bullpup looks like a cardboard box to me :)
    LeatherCase.JPG

10. jimjamman

jimjamman Engaging Member

Thanks mike but now sorted .
    Got a real nice 410f

cloverleaf likes this.
  11. Jagdwaffen

Jagdwaffen Suns up guns up

An excellent review Mike as always of what's half decent and what just stinks..:thumb:

cloverleaf likes this.
  12. Geezer

Geezer Posting Addict

Not 100% sure the Venom 80 is Venom. Not saying it’s not, and it may well be, but something about the stock, maybe the grip chequering pattern, has made me wonder. If I were interested, I’d want provenance (posh word for invoices and other proof). And I still would balk at that price, especially for a basic Stage 1 tune and HW bluing as opposed to a Lazaglide and Venom blacking.

Pretty sure the tyro 80 is not a factory one. Looks like an 80s CS600 stock. Which is a nice thing, but more like £300-350 of nice thing than £475.

cloverleaf likes this.
  13. cloverleaf

cloverleaf Super Moderator Staff Member Mod/Admin

Cheers guys :)

Have added a few more today, FWIW..

That hurts likes this.
  14. hughwp

hughwp Busy Member

cloverleaf likes this.
  15. Popgun

Popgun Donator

"Phew" im not mentioned, must be too cheeep

16. That hurts

That hurts Barely Active

Robgriff1 and Brandon James like this.
  17. Robgriff1

Robgriff1 Keyboard Hero

:handjob: He does talk sh*te

cloverleaf likes this.
  18. thumbhole

thumbhole Posting Addict

As usual Mike a great read and I love your values and comments to some absolute dreamers and bull 5hiters. Keep it up never fails to bring a smile to my face. :laff:

cloverleaf likes this.
  19. D10bore

D10bore Busy Member

For the buyer to ponder on and speculate,how much they wold be worth in years to come,99p each not the £650 quid he blaged you for,also defiantly been on the air smiths bench being the first two in the country :rolleyes:,the duck tapes worth a few bob being American imports o_O,great review as always,enjoyed the read:),mike

cloverleaf likes this.
  20. Geezer

Geezer Posting Addict

Those two were in Holt’s 27 June sealed bid sale. Estimated hammer prices were in the £60-120 range, IIRC.

If it looks like an unlicensed dealer, walks like an unlicensed dealer and talks like an unlicensed dealer.....

cloverleaf, That hurts and D10bore like this.