1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

(SOLD) For Sale FX Verminator .22 Air Rifle + Scope

Discussion in 'Sales Graveyard' started by matty1973, Mar 20, 2007.

1. matty1973

matty1973 Newbie

Hi there
    I have an FX verminator .22 Air rifle + a Hawk Nite-eye SR 16x50 scope for sale. This rifle has only been used twice and is in mint condition. The gun is a 'takedown' rifle and comes with a hard carry-case.
    I paid £699 for the rifle £50 for the silencer and £220 for the scope totalling £970.
    For sale for £700 OVNO plus cost of postage and packaging.
    SO GET YOURSELF A TOP OF THE RANGE RIFLE FOR A REAL BARGAIN PRICE.
    Comes with a 10 year guarantee from Ben Taylors
    Contact me on 01761 435340

2. bunniehunter

bunniehunter Newbie

verminator

did you sell the Verminator

3. gazandjen

gazandjen Well-Known Member

they posted 1 post in about a year, doubt they will return. ;)