1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

First Rabbit :)

Discussion in 'Hunting' started by Joe9, May 12, 2012.

1. Joe9

Joe9 Active Member

First Rabbit to date, spent all day yesterday and all this morning getting used to the rifle. Had to aim off quite a lot for this shot a fair bit or range and lots of wind.
    Rabbit 1..jpg

2. essex sniper

essex sniper Banned

well done mate . once you no your rifle your numbers will start going up . atb

3. Joe9

Joe9 Active Member

thanks mate

4. megga

megga Busy Member

Congrats, are you going to eat it??? looks like a good shot

5. Thomas241

Thomas241 Donator

looking forward to my first kill it cook it eat it with the new rifle :), congrats joe.

6. tom simkins

tom simkins Busy Member

my mate and i went to the range a few days ago,, right in front of us came a bunny,, noone wanted to shoot it,, my mate said he would scare it away,, he hit it and cooked it,, i have never seen so meny men cry,,one even said..oh no my pet bunny :D

7. jetco

jetco Engaging Member

Look forward to the days where your out all day and night , and walk home empty handed :D it happens ! Congrats on your first kill aswell

8. Joe9

Joe9 Active Member

thanks everyone, got another 2 this afternoon, and a squirrel aswell! haha. all died instantly, interesting to see a rabbit doing a flip! im impressed with this 150 quid springer its accuracy is pretty damn good.

thanks for the feedback guys

9. Joe9

Joe9 Active Member

and as for eating them , i gave them to the landowner as a thank you

10. the ratcher

the ratcher Engaging Member

Well done on your first rabbit i got my first one over 40 years ago but remember it like it happened only yesterday you may forget many things over the years but you will always remember your first rabbit:up:

Last edited: May 12, 2012