1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- The discussion of politics and religion is no longer allowed anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section).  The only exception is if it's airgun related - they must be put in the Airgun Related Politics section..

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice

First contact coming October 14th

Discussion in 'General chit chat' started by EX Mod Cog, Sep 27, 2008.

1. EX Mod Cog

EX Mod Cog Keyboard Hero

The Original Message

TO LEADERS, GOVERNERS, POLITICIANS AND ALL PEOPLE OF EARTH ….
    We wish it to be understood that on the 14th day of your month of October in the year 2008 a craft of great size shall be visible within your skies. It shall be in the south of your hemisphere and it shall scan over many of your states.
    We give to you the name of Alabama.
    It has been decided that we shall remain within your atmosphere for the minimum of three of your twenty four hour periods.
    During this time there will be much commotion upon your earth plane. Your highest authorities will be intruding into `our' atmospherics that surround our ship. This `security field' is necessary for us, as there shall take place a `farce' from those in your world who shall try to deny that we come in LOVE.

KNOW OF THIS
    WE COME TO ASSIST YOUR WORLD.
    WE DO NOT COME TO TAKE OVER.
    WE DO NOT COME TO DESTRUCT.
    WE COME TO GIVE YOU HOPE.
    We are beings from other planets, who for many eons of your time have been preparing for these days ahead.
    We ask each soul that reads of these words to accept in their heart the Truth that lies within. For in that place there is the knowing that this is to take place.
    There shall be many who deny. There shall be many who dismiss.
    There shall be those who KNOW of this TRUTH.
    Which ever you may be … let this be understood.
    IT SHALL TAKE PLACE.
    We give you the opportunity to capture on screen this particular ship. There shall be no contact in the form that those of your planet would like. For this initial presentation, we shall simply be presenting our ship to you.
    We say to you … That shall certainly be enough to comprehend initially.
    All kinds of methods shall be carried out in order to try and penetrate through our security barrier, but they shall be to no avail.
    Until we can PROVE to you that we come in LOVE, we will not allow the fullness of our visits to be uncovered.
    KNOW OF THIS …
    THIS IS THE BEGINNING … NOT THE END.
    Your governments and your media will try to disguise us. This will fail. All avenues have been covered by us.
    Your media will have no choice but to portray the TRUTH for it shall be there for all to see.
    Friends of earth. Do not be afraid. We beseech you to TRUST that we come to bring the downfall of those who have misintentions for the well being of your planet.
    If we do not intervene now … as has been planned for eons of your earth time … then we fear it would be too late.
    WE ASK YOU TO ACCEPT US IN LOVE.
    FOR THAT IS WHY WE COME.

The sayings that your world have been aware of via your movie screens etc were not merely make believe. We have been planting and watering seeds of Truth on your planet in preparation for these days.
    FOR INDEED
    WE COME IN PEACE.
    Fill your souls with TRUST in that knowledge.
    We are your brothers and sisters from other places.
    Our technology is far advanced. There are those in high places of ruling that KNOW full well of this. Therefore they know that there would be little point trying to `pretend' that they need weapons to destroy us.
    On this day that we appear, we ask you to listen only to your hearts and NOT to the words of those who shall be in great fear of losing their power.
    For too long your world has lived under a cloud that most of you have been unaware of. If you were to KNOW the Truths of what has been hidden from you, you would be appalled and in great disbelief.
    It is time for your souls to be allowed to be who they are.
    The veil is to be removed.
    BE OF JOY.
    IT IS A TIME FOR THAT.

YOU SHALL KNOW OF THIS AS YOUR HEART ACCEPTS THE TRUE REASON FOR OUR VISIT.

TO BRING YOU AN UNDERSTANDING OF LOVE. KNOW THIS.
    We choose to leave it at that.
    Be vigilant. Keep your eyes to the skies.
    Keep LOVE in your heart.
    WE … THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT … SIGN OFF, GIVING YOU ENCOURAGEMENT AND HOPE AS WE BEGIN THE ASCENSION INTO THE NEW WORLD.
    Each one of you has chosen to be here for this ascension. Choose now whether your human form will …
    Accept it through LOVE
    Or
    Reject it through FEAR.
    May the Highest aspect of your soul fill you with Light as you move bravely forward.
    Gratitude to each one as they assist us in the cause.

2. a1gunner

a1gunner Pro Poster

okay coggy's officially lost it.

guys ban him:D

3. andyhawkx3

andyhawkx3 Major Poster

Cog's spamming, do you think we should ban him !!!:rolleyes:

4. Buzz

Buzz Banned

WTF's all this crap about Cog:confused: You been on the regge regge sauce again ??

5. a1gunner

a1gunner Pro Poster

if spamming's the case i need a life ban:D

6. EX Mod Cog

EX Mod Cog Keyboard Hero

Read here: http://www.cosmiclighthouse.com/node/1638

Try and have an open mind when you're reading this ... I'm sure most will dismiss it before even clicking on the link :rolleyes:

7. andyhawkx3

andyhawkx3 Major Poster

I'll have a look, when I'm bored, if its like the last lot, you put on maybe never.!!!

8. a1gunner

a1gunner Pro Poster

if thats true i'll be moo's toy boy:rolleyes:

9. Andy

Andy Administrative Staff Member Founder

Will i be able to get ET's autograph. :eek::D

10. EX Mod Cog

EX Mod Cog Keyboard Hero

Right, now does anyone have anything constructive to say? Remember that this is just a theory, a "prediction" so to speak. I'm not trying to tell you all this this is going to happen, does anyone have any thoughts?

I for one would like this to occur.

11. Buzz

Buzz Banned

You certainly got that one right.

I do, but if I wrote them here Andy would have every right to ban me for ever.

12. EX Mod Cog

EX Mod Cog Keyboard Hero

How very closed-minded of you Buzz.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2008
  13. Andy

Have you joined a cult Cog. :confused:

14. andyhawkx3

andyhawkx3 Major Poster

Cog are you some sort of Jovo !!!!

15. EX Mod Cog

EX Mod Cog Keyboard Hero

I want to believe this prediction! It's something bigger than what we know, and that's exciting.

16. andyhawkx3

andyhawkx3 Major Poster

OK wear a johnny tonight so you don't mess up, ya mom's freshly washed bed sheets:rolleyes:

17. EX Mod Cog

EX Mod Cog Keyboard Hero

... :rolleyes:

It's not like I'm trying to convert you all to muslim :D

18. Andy

Censored akbar, Censored akbar, Seems to be working on me cog.. :D

19. andyhawkx3

andyhawkx3 Major Poster

You need to stop drink-in son, I'm not going to read anymore of this tonight, sorry son, but its not my cup of tea at all, your beliefs are your beliefs, please don't try to force them on other folk, we all have our own minds, we believe in what we want, you want to believe in it, fill your boots son, feel free:up::D

20. EX Mod Cog

EX Mod Cog Keyboard Hero

Andy, I don't believe I'm forcing anything on anyone? I just put this up because I thought it might be interesting for discussion :confused: