1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- The discussion of politics and religion is no longer allowed anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section).  The only exception is if it's airgun related - they must be put in the Airgun Related Politics section..

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice

EVIL CRUEL BARST**D

Discussion in 'Get it off your chest' started by Tron, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Tron

Tron Donator

Just seen a story in todays Daily Mirror A couple in Redcar out walking their dogs found a small Jack Russell type of dog buried while still alive. the poor dog had a 6" nail hammered though its skull by the **** who had then buried it. . only knows how long the dog was lying there. I am a peacefull kind of bloke but I would quite happily pull the trigger on the evil scumbag who has done that to a dog, Evil ****:confused:

The vet said it must have endured agony He put the poor dog down.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
  2. Riggs

Riggs Engaging Member

I take it this didn't have a happy ending for the poor Jack Russell.

what a absolute ****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************** is the person who did this.

3. Riggs

Riggs Engaging Member

I think the swear filter should be removed and all posting should be allowed to say what they think of the person who did this with impunity.

4. warrenater

warrenater Donator

5. DR2501

DR2501 Donator

How anyone can mistreat their dog I'll never know, all they do is love you. This scumbag deserves a hundred nails hammering into his head before being buried alive.

And before anyone says 'oh he's human and its only a dog, that would be too harsh' in my view you're wrong. Animals aren't evil, they just do what is necessary to survive, but humans frequently are.

6. Paddler

Paddler Donator

South Devon where the cream goes on first!
    The unique relationship between man and dog has been forged through the millennia. It's built on need and trust. We should respect this relationship.

You abuse your dog and he'll most of the time come back to you offering a wet trusting nose for reassurance.. That's hardwired into a dogs mind..

This is kind of mistreatment sickens me to the core knowing how much our dogs trust us....

7. EastmidsHD

EastmidsHD Keep pullin' that trigger..

starts with a C and ends with a T ....this **** makes my p**s boil!! This pissy little island of ours needs to get it' **** together when this kind of thing comes to light and if they manage to capture this cruel **** then they should paste the **** out of them until they're unconscious!! The same goes for thieves and the like :mad: The bleeding heart left and their sympathisers along with the "hug a hoody" brigade need shooting, bring back discipline and national service as these kind of Censored need educating in more ways than one!! Rant over!

8. Andy-K2

Andy-K2 Posting Addict

How dreadful. If someone can do this to a faithful animal then . help us for the future. Saying that, people are doing stuff like this to children (cruelty in general) so we really are in a sick world.

This has got me thinking of the stuff we hear about on a day to day basis, Rape, murder, heads being cut off and filmed, bullies filming their brutal antics, etc, I even seen on youtube a girl of about 14 throwing a bucket of puppies into a swollen river and laughing with her friends, also a guy using live kittens for shark fishing, all on youtube!!!.... We are in a sick world, I wonder if the world is worth fighting for anymore as it really is out of hand.:(

9. Titchgamer

Titchgamer Honorary Member

Words can not describe my feelings towards people who do this kind of ****.

Needless to say I think they should be removed permanently from the face of the earth preferably in a slow drawn out kind of way!!

10. BiggaJ

BiggaJ Donator

Heard this also this morning ... poor dog was rushed to a vets but had to be put down due to the severity of its injury. Makes me feel sick to the stomach that anyone can do this to an animal let alone a pet. Absolutely disgusting individuals who deserve nothing less than the same thing happening to them.

Cant bear to think what suffering that poor little dog endured before finally putting to rest humanely.

Hope these dreggs of society are found and receive the full weight of the law ..... can just imagine them getting home to tell the family that the dog ran off and was never found

11. ukglyn

ukglyn Very Active

Complete scum of the earth!! The poor poor dog.

12. Trampilot

Trampilot Keyboard Hero

Its in these situations I wish SAW was actually real.

Really effing upsets me.

13. bunny basher

bunny basher Engaging Member

probably not even there dog and someone is out there trying to find there loved pet that has been taken there is not words to ex-plane what i think off this scum

14. Patrick

Patrick Donator

You're right the ability to commit evil is a trait possessed only by humans.I would think that nobody in their right mind could possibly defend or excuse anyone who's capable of committing such a despicable act and i really wonder what sought of mind these useless pieces of **** have.It's pity that these monsters don't have telltale signs soon after they're born that they will commit these sort of offences that way they could become another of those mysterious cot deaths.

15. oedbachgen

oedbachgen Top Poster

SICK, and sad to know there are low life that can do this to dogs, I don't have one but my daughter has one, and my boy has two, they all make a fuss of me when they see me, I do give them dog biscuits.

16. tinmanofkent

tinmanofkent Tiger King

Why a nail and a burial?

What was that all about? Surely it means more than a vicious act.

17. Patrick

Patrick Donator

]
    On a lighter note but perhaps this isn't the place.A guy walks into his local pub and orders a pint and a packet of pork scratchings.His mate is in there with his dog and the dog starts licking its private parts so the guy says to the dog's owner,"cor wish i could do that" and the dogs owner replies,"give him a couple of your pork scratchings,he'll let you".:D

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2016
  18. surrey shooter

surrey shooter Donator

That is messed up, sick thing to do, psycho territory.

19. maxtich

maxtich Busy Member

Truly horrific act on a defenceless creature they should be made an example of by the courts when caught!!
    Then they should be taken out of the gene pool permanently!!
    There is enough evidence out there that these scum types start with animals and then progress to Homo-sepians.
    Words fail me to this f#cki#g scum.

20. paulairgun

paulairgun Keyboard Hero

I don't ever wish poor health on any human but this piece of **** excuse for a human needs to die a very slow and painful death. Vile