1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- The discussion of politics and religion is no longer allowed anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section).  The only exception is if it's airgun related - they must be put in the Airgun Related Politics section..

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice

Edgun Leshiy 2 And Accessories For Sale

Discussion in 'Sales Graveyard' started by BazzaUK, Jun 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BazzaUK

BazzaUK Well-Known Member

Edgun Leshiy 2 .177 fitted with 350mm barrel kit comes complete with two .177 magazines and Konus AS-34 2.6x28 scope. This Leshiy 2 has had very little use as can be seen by its stunning condition. Study the photos and you will see for yourselves.

This was preordered mid last year and delivered on 5/11/2020 so not even 12 months old, it comes complete with all relevant paper as supplied by Edgun UK including its purchase receipt and test certificate.

So rather than preordering one and waiting for weeks or even months for it to arrive buy this one and beat the queue.

The Leshiy 2 can be collected in person from Wrexham area or I can meet up most places in the North West or it can be shipped via Parcel Force 48 or due to is compact size Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day Before 1pm.

Price is £2250

Screenshot 2021-06-07 at 7.50.30 pm.jpg Screenshot 2021-06-07 at 7.50.56 pm.jpg Screenshot 2021-06-07 at 7.51.10 pm.jpg Screenshot 2021-06-07 at 7.51.25 pm.jpg Screenshot 2021-06-07 at 7.51.43 pm.jpg Screenshot 2021-06-07 at 7.51.57 pm.jpg Screenshot 2021-06-08 at 9.33.16 am.jpg

Last edited: Jun 10, 2021
    Boo86 likes this.
  2. Tadpole

Tadpole Super Moderator Staff Member Mod/Admin

Approved - please ensure you follow the sales rules; especially the key points below.

Sales Rules - Important Information

Sellers

- Please ensure that your item is available for sale only on Airgun Forum.
    - Be sure to check for activity at least once every 24 hours. It's best to click on 'Watch Thread' to be automatically alerted to any new posts. :up:
    - First refusal at the asking / agreed price must go to the first member who commits to buy on the thread by posting "I'll take it" or similar. This takes precedent over anything otherwise agreed by PM.
    - Please keep threads updated with progress and please state "sold" when the transaction is complete so that the thread can be moved to the Sales Graveyard.

Buyers
    - If you wish to buy the item state this on the thread - first to say they will have the item in the sales thread gets the item at the advertised or agreed price.

Failure to follow these rules will result in temporary or permanent exclusion from the sales section or entire forum.

Thank you for your cooperation and good luck with the sale :)

3. BazzaUK

Thanks Tadpole

4. Douglas Soal

Douglas Soal Pistol enthusiast for life.

Can I ask what was the total price new please.

5. maz1

maz1 Busy Member

Hello, would you consider selling the gun without the scope?

6. BazzaUK

It's not a new gun, so the price new isn't really relevant, though you could Google it I guess.

7. BazzaUK

Yes, it would be £100 less without the scope

8. Douglas Soal

Douglas Soal Pistol enthusiast for life.

Thanks, I have a good idea of the new price now.

9. cloverleaf

cloverleaf Super Moderator Staff Member Mod/Admin

While you've evidently gone out of your way to hide the prices on the receipt they're still visible in the images of the order form, so there's no need for anyone to trouble Google.

To save members the hassle I make this asking price around £150 more than new, with the scope included.

Have I missed anything?

Have you read the forum sales rules?

Ste.v.a, ovy4213, garyjm and 10 others like this.
  10. BazzaUK

I have read the forum sales rules and I'm aware that the price is visible. Not made any great effort to cover them up, though covered them, as it's my own business what was paid for something. You will find the Leshiy 2 being sold for all sorts of prices new, depending on where you buy them from, hence my comment about Google.

What isn't acknowledged is that the gun is coming with 4 magazines and holders, which cost over £150 extra with postage for the additional 2 and a scope which retails at £125. And of course, I paid postage and therefore, would like to make it worth my own while too. Especially given I've offered to drive and deliver it within reason, within the North West area. Fuel and time, as we all know, are not free.

Why the hostility towards this sale? Is it frowned upon for people to break even or make a small profit, especially given the benefit of jumping huge queues to get it early? I'm not being sarcastic, I'm genuinly interested in why what somebody paid for a gun has anything to do with anybody elses private business and why that should affect the worth of the gun in question.

Ebony1022 likes this.
  11. BazzaUK

It's not actually jacked up that much at all, when you look more closely at it. Id just like to recoup my costs. Im hardly going to retire on what bit I would make, plus took the initial risk of laying out the money on a gun that could have been rubbish. Turns out, it's amazing.. but thats for another thread.

The gun is worth what the buyer is willing to pay, or that was always my understanding of selling things? I'm hardly taking the mickey and asking much less than I've seen a gun in this condition go for. Of course, its more desirable, due to the delays and supply issues, though thats not the reason I'm selling it.

12. BazzaUK

To please everybody (except my bank account) :rolleyes: and tick all the required boxes, I've reduced the price to £2,100.

13. cloverleaf

cloverleaf Super Moderator Staff Member Mod/Admin

Having read the sales rules you'll know that amongst other things they state:

From the information you've posted, the cost breakdown of all these items (granted, mag holders excepted) looks to be the following:

- Rifle: £1850
    - Mags, 2-off: £120 total
    - Scope £125

Giving a total of just shy of £2100; £150 less than you're asking.

Why the hostility towards the sale? In the short time you've been a member your entire posting history has been made within the sales section and you've contributed absolutely nothing to the forum other than this one sales thread for an item for which you want more than the new price. You presumably expect myself and the rest of the team to spend our free time facilitating this fantastical escapade, or more realistically as it's turned out dealing with the fallout when it inevitably all goes pear-shaped :facepalm:

redboat01, Ste.v.a, ovy4213 and 4 others like this.
  14. BazzaUK

Regarding the cost of the magazines, they are not £120, more like £160 when ordered from Spain who have stock. But thats just splitting hairs.

I am a regular on the forums and though I do not post, this is primarily due to the fact other members have either already answered the questions, or I have nothing more to add. I'm sure I'm not the only person to "lurk". But of course, should I see a thread I can give something thats genuinly useful to a user, I wouldn't hesitate. I have a very good reputation both as a buyer, seller and contributor on other platforms and hope to do the same here, when I have the opportunity.

I'm afraid you've presumed incorrectly. I appreciate the time you and the other admins, moderators, web team etc spend maintaining and managing the forum. Obviously you give your time free, which is admirable. However, I do not expect this at all. Its obviously a choice you have made and whilst I very much appreciate it, as I'm sure the rest of the users do, I do not expect you to do it. Though it's really kind that you do. That said, I certainly wouldn't hold you responsible if something wasn't delivered or a deal fell through. For me to do that would be pretty unfair, given you have no financial benefit from the sale. I'd discuss it directly with the person involved, or the police or bank, depending on the circumstances.

Anyway, can we move on from this now? It's already taken a lot of yours and my time, and I think we both have better things we could be doing. I'm clearly not out to rip people off and if you spoke with anybody I've dealt with, I'd like to think they would comment on my general generosity when it comes to selling (and buying).

15. Tadpole

Tadpole Super Moderator Staff Member Mod/Admin

Ok guys, offers or questions related to a purchase only thanks .. :facepalm:

Ebony1022 and BazzaUK like this.
  16. Chocki

Chocki Posting Addict

Can I ask why you are selling it please?, and would it be possible to see it tested before handing over cash if coming over to collect, would you have any objection to shooting it over a chronograph before finalizing the sale?

17. BazzaUK

Hi Chocki,

The reason for selling it is that I have 2 of them. One in .177 and one in .25. I’ve decided to keep the .25 and sell the .177.

No objections at all to shooting it over a chrono if you come to collect. Plenty of pellets and targets available. Here are a few shots from over the chrono this morning (attached).

I’ll PM you with a mobile number to discuss arrangements. Thanks for contacting me.

Attached Files:

18. BazzaUK

Sorry, I’ve just replied to you. I normally get notifications of PMs but didn’t for some strange reason. I have updated my browser today so that may be why perhaps, I don’t know. Sorry about that.

All PM'S now replied too

Tyz75 and cozzamec like this.
  19. Bluetoe

Bluetoe Posting Addict

"It's £1940 to get the FAC version delivered from Krale new. I'm sure if arranged for a reputable RFD to accept it they could convert to Sub12, and issue paper work saying so."

I know I shouldn't be writing this but as there may be legal issues involved I'll take the risk, I thought an air rifle sold as FAC rated could not be downgraded to non FAC status regardless of who does it.

Daibhidh Sco, ovy4213 and D10bore like this.
  20. BazzaUK

MOD'S can you please move this to the graveyard as I've decided to advertise it elsewhere, thank you for allowing me to advertise it on AGF even for this short period of time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.