1. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Daystate

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by Steff, Jul 13, 2007.

1. Steff

Steff Active Member

Hi all / anyone owned a Daystate before? They seem pretty expensive! Is the build quality / accuracy up there with AA/BSA or better?
    In particular, can anyone comment on the X2 Sports?
    thanks gents
    steff

2. topcat

topcat Post Whore

having had a few daystates i would not recomment them to any one poor regulators breech scope mounting poor usually have to shim most scopes out and had cross over problems with them in the past spend more time at the factory getting repaired than getting used terribly expensive they need that expense to cover the overheads for repair and postage to and from the factory if you are thinking of getting a x2 sport i would rather have a bsa or airarms400

3. Steff

Steff Active Member

Thanks Topcat

This kind of advice is very valuable, so much better than the glossy adverts! much appreciated.

4. Rockabilly

Rockabilly Big Poster

hi steff, had an x2 myself nothing but trouble, nice guns WHEN they work
    but too expensive and always back to the factory:(

5. topcat

topcat Post Whore

having owned most pcp on the market i allways seem to go full circle and end up with a rapid at the moment i own a 177 s type which is the best air rifle i have had why not try getting a new 2007 mk1 rapid 177 dont think you would regret it

6. Steff

Steff Active Member

Thanks TC

Funny you should say that, I've just been reading an article on the new RapidMK1 in the July issue of Airgun World / seems well rated. What's the overall Theoben build quality like? And again you rate 177 LoL!

7. RAPIDROGERS

RAPIDROGERS Member

theoben build quality is outstanding nothing more need be said apart from get a rapid get a rapid lol:D:D:D

8. custom100

custom100 Well-Known Member

in airgun world/ airgunner every rifle gets over 90% dont belive what they say............but rapids do have excellent build quality,accuracy and consistency even if they are a little costly

9. Potshot

Potshot Engaging Member

Right state

Daystate have been knocking out the same gun in different guises for the last 15+ years,outdayted,I say.Give me an early Falcon any day!
    Controversial stuff eh?:)