1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Daystate Rangemaster Li Air Rifle Pellets .177

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by megga, May 2, 2012.

1. megga

megga Busy Member

Was reading in one of my air gun mags that these are very good, has any one used them, would like to try them, but cant find any sample packs. I use AAfieds at the mo.

2. maxiboy

maxiboy Engaging Member

I have heard that like the falcon accuracy pellets they are very light and affected by wind over 30 yards in .177

I think they could be the same 7.33 grains .. if so i could send you a few..

Last edited: May 2, 2012
  3. essex sniper

essex sniper Banned

i use to use them in .22 and were very good but i found them to lite in .177 and they wasnt as effective on the longer shots

4. megga

megga Busy Member

The guy in the mag was using them for up to 45 mtr shots, so i would think, cant be on a windy day

5. Steve K

Steve K Post Whore

I couldn't get on with them, tried them in .177 and .22 Back to my trusty JSB Exacts now ;)

6. agvtec

agvtec Engaging Member

I did use them on my hw100kt in.22 it was ok, but I like crosman premier ultra magnum,

7. nobbybonez

nobbybonez Busy Member

standard diet for my mfr. i love the flat trajectory they give you, may not be the best if its gusty, but predictable enough if its an even wind.
    the flat rear lights up real nice with laser designator and with night vision.
    i have used them on rabbit out to 55y, they go down just the same as 30y

8. Akita177

Akita177 Very Active

Dont they look like Crossman premier(not ultra magnums) or Accupells but better.
    A guy at the range had some neat looking Daystate pellets looked alot like JSB Exacts just more shiney in the centre of the skirt.