1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. No longer allowed Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- We now do not allow political and religion threads anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section) unless Airgun related and they must be put in the Airgun related politics section..

Staff will not move posts for you if you put it in the wrong section – it will simply be deleted. You will then have to type it all out again and put it in the right place, so heed this warning.

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice

Daystate mix up

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by Mickyp1234, May 1, 2012.

1. Mickyp1234

Mickyp1234 Active Member

I ordered a left hand Daystate Huntsman, the box arrived at the dealers marked up LH stock and bolt but contained a RH version, they said they will try and sort it by the end of the week, i would have thought as they were informed yesterday they could have pulled out a few more stops out.....hey ho, i just hope its all ok when it arrives:(

Re face to face for rifle collection, i can remember my .357 mag revolver being sent through the post, good ole days:)

2. marty

marty Engaging Member

Still can :p just not in the UK!
    It's alot easier to get firmarms in France and the gun crime is alot less (dispite what the UK media might have you belive)

3. Mickyp1234

Mickyp1234 Active Member

I agree with that, the firearms situation in this country git far worse after Dunblane and to see my guns just chucked into a big bin did not go down well,:eek:...off topic ....sorry

4. darklord

darklord Can’t beat a tx200 at 30m

I'd cancel the order and buy a 100T just to p**s the italians off. its there economy going to pot.

5. Mickyp1234

Mickyp1234 Active Member

Kinda set my heart on a Huntsman so i will go with it, i just hope the quality control is better than the dispatch and putting their "cock ups right" system

6. TheDarkPassenger

TheDarkPassenger Engaging Member

It's a shame that they do tend to make (admittedly rare) stupid mistakes in quality control that tarnish what is usually a great product.

I've an airwolf with a single shot tray that is supported by folded up rizla packet to lift it up to the barrel. I did get a replacement, same problem, so now live with it as I couldn't be bothered to keep going through replacements until one fitted perfectly.

I may give them another call if it winds me up in future.

7. Mickyp1234

Mickyp1234 Active Member

That is poor, ....could you not buy a feeler guage then cut off and bond the one that is the best fit, then you could send it to Daystate or just use it as it is, just a thought

8. simshaz

simshaz Busy Member

Stick with the Huntsman. i have added a Bipod using "uncle Mikes" short front stud and added a Mk2 Twink
    Flamin awesome
    Use Phillips Walnut Prep oil to seal the grain and your done ... Rabbits over 50 yds no problem in .22

IMG-20120425-00014.jpg

9. essex sniper

essex sniper Banned

that would be like cutting your nose off to spite your face ....dont cancel a good rifle to get one of them mate

10. Mickyp1234

Mickyp1234 Active Member

nooo not goin to, i am chasing it as I type, think ist in the post somewhere between daystate and the dealer, anyone got a huntsman calling whistle lol

11. Mickyp1234

Mickyp1234 Active Member

Update, Daystate dispatched it at the beginning of the week, voda messaging let me down as i did not recieve the message from the dealer,...Thank You Rachel at Daystate for your help

12. Mickyp1234

Mickyp1234 Active Member

Collected it this morning and set up the scope spot on out of the box ....cool:)

13. steevie dan

steevie dan Big Poster

I wouldn't swap mine for two HW100's love it to bits.

14. Mickyp1234

Mickyp1234 Active Member

Waiting for the arrival of my Harris Bipod, so i shall go and get the hammer drill:eek::D

15. Mickyp1234

Mickyp1234 Active Member

Now fitted, god it hurts when you start turning the drill bit:eek:.....all ok though