1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- The discussion of politics and religion is no longer allowed anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section).  The only exception is if it's airgun related - they must be put in the Airgun Related Politics section..

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice

CZ200, fit Air Arms 410 fill valve?

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by resnikov, Feb 22, 2016.

1. resnikov

resnikov Busy Member

Looking at getting a CZ200 soonish (before we leave the EU :p ) and was wondering if anyone knows if you can fit the fill valve (T-Bar) from the S410 to the CZ200? Already have a S410 so would be easy to just use the one adaptor.

2. Paddler

Paddler Donator

South Devon where the cream goes on first!
    Yep you can retrofit the T bar to the CZ 200 mk 1,2,3 ... Providing the filler end is on the muzzle end of the air tube...

3. Honest Bob

Honest Bob Big Poster

Is this what you want to fit, if so I would recommend you purchase a removal tool from XTX Air,http://xtxair.com/eshop.php#!/S200-...p/36937762/category=15507080&forcescroll=true as the fill ports can be a sod to remove from the cylinder without one. It may be worth having a word when you order the gun, as they may be able to send the gun with that kind of fill port already fitted, as CZ do sell these parts in there spares section. Atb, Bob. PS. It may be worth buying the AA version of this gun, as they come fitted with this kind of fill port, when you add in the cost and hassle of replacing the fill port, it may be worth paying that little extra. [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
  4. Honest Bob

Honest Bob Big Poster

The above fill port is the one I removed from my AA S200, so that I could fit one of these fill ports with a gauge. [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. resnikov

resnikov Busy Member

Cheers for the information :) Now to send some emails and work out if I will save any cash getting it from the Eu or it will cost me more with extra parts.

6. flatrajectory

flatrajectory Posting Addict

I think you may be wrong guys. The s400/500 cylinder is larger diameter than the s200 cylinder, so I don't think it will fit........unless someone makes a conversion that I don't know about.

Pete.

7. Jack's Da

Jack's Da Donator

As above, I'm not sure that fill valve fits the S200 cylinder. The cylinders are a nightmare to open, I totally destroyed a aftermarket tool that was supposed to remove the end, I had to make a tool at work to do the job. Also another factor to consider is the exchange rate, it isn't the best at the moment with Boris and his mates scare mongering!

8. RichieRich

RichieRich Ping!

I think we are talking the fill valve here chaps, not the entire cylinder end ;)

9. Honest Bob

Honest Bob Big Poster

The fill valve in the picture above, came off an S200, and the fill adapter is the same as the 400/410, he wants to change the fill port on the CZ so he can use the same fill adapter for both guns I think. And as mentioned above the filler assembly is a bit of a sod to get off, and so easy to damage the finish on the cylinder if you are not careful. Atb, Bob.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
  10. flatrajectory

flatrajectory Posting Addict

Well I recently tried this very swap, and the T bar fitting would not fit into the s200 mk3 end fitting ,as different threads.

Pete.

11. resnikov

resnikov Busy Member

That is worth knowing. Going to make sure I'm 100% sure it will work before I spend my cash.

12. mark112

mark112 Engaging Member

13. resnikov

resnikov Busy Member

Might show my stupidity here, but theses kits I take it the silver/brass bit replaces the connection on the end of the fill pipe and the fitting you just removed goes in one of the pair of plugs. Then that gives you a spare plug for another connection type?

14. Honest Bob

Honest Bob Big Poster

That would be the easiest solution for you, I have several different types of fill probes, and it just takes a few seconds to change the probes over, and some guns like my Brocock's come with the same kind of fill port, so no probe required. Atb, Bob. [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 24, 2016
  15. Paddler

Paddler Donator

South Devon where the cream goes on first!
    I'm sorry if I gave duff info in my first post... I'm sure I've seen mk 2 converted to T bar filler? In hindsight I think you have to change the whole end fitting to accommodate the T bar adapter...

16. Honest Bob

Honest Bob Big Poster

Just PM me when you have the gun, and you can have the one in the picture that came off my S200, but only when you have the new gun, as I don't want to send it and you not get the gun, as it may be of use to some one else. And if you are not too far away from me I will even come and fit it for you. Atb, Bob. But it will cost you a decent pot of tea :tea: but still think your best option would be the adapter kit from Best fittings.

17. RichieRich

RichieRich Ping!

Also the best £20 you'll ever spend, as it also doubles as a tank pressure checker :D

18. Honest Bob

Honest Bob Big Poster

As above.

19. resnikov

resnikov Busy Member

That's a very kind offer thank you but think I will I might do the adapter kit, your picture explains it and it looks like the best option.

20. Akita177

Akita177 Sharpen the pikes

If your ordering from abroad im sure they come with the manometer on the end of the cylinder, so for T-bar fitment your going to need to buy a AA S200 brass end and AA Tbar fitting, or if you want forster on of these. http://www.bestfittings.co.uk/shopexd.asp?id=529

Ive not seen this CZ200 in green before, if you dont mind the green it looks interesting, adjustable cheek peice and but pad and and accesory rail in the MK3 stock.

http://www.czub.cz/en/produkty/vzduchove-zbrane/vetrovky/cz-200-s-green.html