1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Crossman Rabbitstopper

Discussion in 'Sales Graveyard' started by nimrod, Jul 26, 2007.

1. nimrod

nimrod Well-Known Member

This is my custom Rabbitstopper and is adorned with lots of TR Robb Bits for sale less the sling at £150.00

[​IMG]

2. nimrod

nimrod Well-Known Member

Postage

I will post this gun for an extra £20.00 secure postage.

3. EX Mod Cog

EX Mod Cog Keyboard Hero

Hi there nimrod -

I'm very interested in this gun - would you take a King Ratcatcher as a part exchange ? It's new ( almost ) ... I've fed it about 60 pellets in total ...

Obviously I'm not expecting to pay off the full £150 with my King Ratcatcher but if you'd take it as a part exchange then I'd be thankful as I'm low on money at the moment and I have no income to speak of !!

Please get back to me -

tourist3@googlemail.com

James.

4. EX Mod Cog

EX Mod Cog Keyboard Hero

I can throw in £16 worth of CO2 too ... and I'll make up the rest with money ?

5. nimrod

nimrod Well-Known Member

Nice offer

I am interested and may only do a deal at, your gun and gas plus £50.00...obviously I would expect you and I to post the guns out at our own expense...I would expect your cheque first and when cleared I will arrange with you to post the gun out...I was hoping to buy a king ratcatcher in the not too distant future and this has resolved the issue...all up the gun with the TR Robb bits cost me over £240.00...I will post the gun with the bipod, silencer, and gun bag...let me know if you are interested .

6. EX Mod Cog

EX Mod Cog Keyboard Hero

If you'd like I can give you a Webley one piece mount with the King Ratcatcher - it's never been used but didn't come in a box, because it came with a scope. It's a standard 1'' mount to fit 90% of scopes. I'll throw it in to knock a further £10 off of the price - it was £20 new, as I really have very little money after I lost a good £100 on a faulty air rifle last month.

Look forward to your reply - also just wondered why you're selling the gun ?

7. nimrod

nimrod Well-Known Member

too long

With the silencer attached it is a very long gun and the length has put me off...the gun holds its gas and has had less than 30 pellets through it...I bought the bits, customised it and never used it and it is a shame so I will let it go to a new home.

8. nimrod

nimrod Well-Known Member

mount

Is the mount a one piece affair..and if you are happy to I will trade gun, gas, mount etc + £40.00 posted...your cheque to Paul Parker19 Brookfield Court, Burnage Avenue, Burnage Manchester M19 2JB

9. EX Mod Cog

EX Mod Cog Keyboard Hero

Will you be able to reserve the rifle for 3 - 4 weeks ?

If not then it's not too much of a problem but we may loose contact so is there any way of paying you now ?

Do you have PayPal ? ...

10. nimrod

nimrod Well-Known Member

You have mail

You have my googlemail address and the gun has been sitting in my gun room for the last six months so another month will not be a problem...I do not like paypal and for this reason will only do business either face to face or by cheque...I usually sell my stuff on the other airgunforum under the name potshot, unfortunately someone on this forum has that name...let me know how you want to do the trade and when and I will fit in ok.

11. EX Mod Cog

EX Mod Cog Keyboard Hero

We'll do it by cheque then -

If we say the King Ratcatcher is worth £100 we can work from there -

I'll pay you the remaining £50 as soon as I can - I'll let you know when we can do the deal - please keep it reserved for me !!

James.

12. nimrod

nimrod Well-Known Member

I have spit in my hand

I have just spit in my hand...Yorkshire hand shake to seal a deal...just mail me when you are ready or send the cheque and I will contact you...I have added your address to my list of friends.

13. EX Mod Cog

EX Mod Cog Keyboard Hero

Thanks Nimrod :up:

I've got your email so no worries - I'll contact you as soon as I can do the deal - shouldn't be any more than a month, it's just inconvenient that I'm going away tomorrow.

* Handshake *

I look forward to it - happy shooting

James.

14. nimrod

nimrod Well-Known Member

I have sent you mail through google.

15. nimrod

nimrod Well-Known Member

Still for sale

The gun is still for sale and I would be happy to partex for a Sharp Innova or Ace or cash at £140.00 posted

16. Holt

Holt Member

Gun still for sale?