1. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Crosman P38

Discussion in 'Sales Graveyard' started by chuke, Apr 2, 2007.

1. chuke

chuke Newbie

I have for sale a Crosman P38 CO2 pistol. My neighbor in halls wanted rid of this as he was moving home and didn't particulrly want to explain to them why he had it, so I bought it off of him. However I don't have any particular use for it as I'm more of an airsofter.

These guns aren't anything particularly special, but I suppose they'd be good for someone getting into pistol shooting as they seem pretty tough, and fairly powerul. Like I said these things aren't really my forte, so I'd imagine most other people on this forum know far more than I do.

It's in pretty reasonable condition, nothing broken or scratched deeply, everything works fine. I'll send the tub of .177 balls with it, I've got a CO2 canister as well, but I'm not sure as of yet whether the royal mail will let me post that. If anyone's interested I can post pictures as well.

I think £20 including postage's a reasonable price, they're about £35 new.

2. shom

shom Newbie

Hey dude, how would £15 sound without the CO2?
    cheers.