1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Crosman Hahn 45 SA and Fast draw holster

Discussion in 'Sales Graveyard' started by 9zap, May 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 9zap

9zap Engaging Member

Howdy ya all

one of my collection is the super cool Hahn 45 BB SA revolver 18 shot complete with the fast draw rig my cowboys days are over :) £225 plus delivery of your choice
    hahn3.jpg hahn4.jpg hahn1.jpg

Last edited: May 12, 2012
  2. 9zap

9zap Engaging Member

IMG_00891.jpg IMG_0086.jpg bumpy my mistake its an 18 shot

Last edited: May 14, 2012
  3. mezmorize

mezmorize Active Member

I know this is probably a fools errand as its such an old post but you dont by any chance still have the holster do you? I got myself a lovely sa6 in the post and want a quickdraw for it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.