1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Question Crosman 2250b Mods

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by VIKING6661, Aug 13, 2018.

1. VIKING6661

VIKING6661 Post Whore

Come on then gets who makes parts someone somewhere on here makes customs parts im sure of it, can always get stuff on here that is hand made by a member lol

Yer as you can tell I’ve just picked up a rat catchers on the dirt cheep, £40 to be exact for a .22 one been looking at them for a wile as just a fun gun nothing more then that but wouldn’t mind modding/customising it a bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. ped

ped Post Whore

what parts do you want
    most of the lads who make custom parts are on the dedicated cheesebook groups for crosmans

VIKING6661 likes this.
  3. VIKING6661

VIKING6661 Post Whore

Just seeing what’s about and or if I can get a custom set of grips with a engrave on it

4. ped

ped Post Whore

afew stock and grip makers and you can get finish yourself ones from Gmac
    evil bay has often grips on from good value to not so and in proper wood and plywood
    I have some from a chap in Thailand and his work is top notch and very reasonable

VIKING6661 likes this.
  5. rmwesley

rmwesley Engaging Member

Hi VIKING,

I got mine from mystryman_1 on fleabay. Fantastic quality. Pics linked HERE. Having spoken to him to discuss mine I got the impression he could pretty much knock up anything you want.

Cheers, Richard

VIKING6661 likes this.
  6. VIKING6661

VIKING6661 Post Whore

Cheers gents I’ll have a look