1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Combro MK4 Chronoscope buy direct

Discussion in 'Links' started by Andy, Apr 16, 2006.

1. Andy

Andy Administrative Staff Member Founder

Click image.

[​IMG]

2. burt

burt Well-Known Member

Andy
    Have you used the MK4. Myself and a friend have just purchased one each and found them so easy to use. Infact he has just found out that a gun set up with an old borrowed chrono a while ago is registering 14 fpe (on both MK4`s) so is currently re-tweeking. I have read good reviews but it would be nice to know in advance of any potential problems. For the price, they seem to be a great piece of kit.

3. Buzz

Buzz Banned

I bought mine from Euorguns...same price..and it's an excellent piece of kit. Goes through batteries quite quickly but out local "Pound Shop" sells them very cheaply.
    Make sure you get the right pellet weight information and set it up carefully, always check before every shot that the unit lines up with the barrel bore or you could shoot the thing to bits. I checked it against units costing nearly 10 times more and mine was within .1 ft/lbs at the worst.

4. Andy

Andy Administrative Staff Member Founder

I have heard of problems on gasram guns, but mine seems to work fine.
    comparing it against two other chronos I have here it's gives very close similar readings. :)

5. Buzz

Buzz Banned

I've used mine for quite some time on a very heavy recoil springer and it's not been a problem. Just check alignment as I said.

6. Crab Doctor

Crab Doctor Keyboard Hero

funny you should say that (18 months ago LOL), I was checking my Theoben SLR at the club on saturday and two of the guys there had the mk4. I couldn't get a reading at all with the 1st one just getting 'bad' message popping up on the screen. and the second took many attempts before it gave us a reading.

Steve

Last edited: Dec 8, 2009
  7. dudders7

dudders7 Banned

Well I find them brilliant never had a problem with mine! Except for the fact I blew it to bits... Ah well back to combro it goes!

8. peter g

peter g Big Poster

Great bits of kits these and cheap too...:up:

9. Crab Doctor

anyone wanna get me one for Christmas? :D

10. Jackal

Jackal Post Whore

Ask your mum, i did...jesh that's makes me sound like a 17 year old...:eek:

11. Crab Doctor

Dya know what, I did already :lol: how embarrassing

12. Titchgamer

Titchgamer Super Moderator Staff Member Mod/Admin

Yer great chronos for the money. I use one. Fits in ure pocket to :D

As has been said tho, check alignment before every shot!!

13. rick r

rick r Engaging Member

Bought mine in 1997 and it still works, checked it against a very expensive new chrono the other day 4 to 7fps variation between them. Brilliant bit of kit.