1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

CO 2 Capsules

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by braingoing, Aug 9, 2007.

1. braingoing

braingoing Member

Please, what is the best to use in my XS78, Crosman or Walther 12g capsules. As I am a born again Air Gunner I am seeking advice from the experts. (Pretty Please)
    Thanks in advance for any replies/advice

2. Potshot

Potshot Engaging Member

XS78

HI, As far as i know the XS isn't fussy about which capsules it uses.
    Only use capsules that contain a suitable lubricant.
    bye.

3. oth48

oth48 Member

Co2 Capsules

Im using low cost 12g (unlubed) in my XS78 (just put drop of silicone lube on top of cartridges occasionally) without probs & at £16.50 plus del for 50 i'm quids in !

4. Darren Petts

Darren Petts Temporarily Alive

As above. Get some silicon lube and put a drop on every fifth capsule tip. Cheap capsules are then perfectly ok.