1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Clubs/groups around Bedfordshire

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by phil adams, Aug 18, 2007.

1. phil adams

phil adams Active Member

Hi all, I'm getting back into shooting (again!) and am looking for any clubs/groups around the Bedfordshire area. I'm based in Luton and have been shooting for many years but have taken a back seat with it all for the past 2 years or so. I used to shoot at Broomhills quite regularly and am thinking of joining again, but before I do, does anyone have a list or a few suggestions of other clubs? I know that Lea Valley is a very good and popular choice, I'm just looking for all possibilities!!

Thanks All :)

2. Clubshot

Clubshot Big Poster

Check out Lea Valley Air Gun Club - Hertford
    www.lvagc.com
    Web Site and Shooters Forum board

It is a Saturday - All Day Club

Visitors and New Members Always Welcome

We do have some of the best Facilities around
    And being a All Day Club 0930-1600

We do attract Shooters from a large area

I go twice a Month to Bedford County Rifle & Pistol club
    Clapam - Beford Twice a Month for Practical Pistol Practise

Nice indoor Club and I live in North London ;)

BOB/R