1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. PLEASE READ
    You are breaking the forum rules if there is no comment on a sales or wanted thread by either the buyer or seller. 
    Or regarding to members manufacturing things stating something is going to be discussed and initiated through pm.
    I.e. 
    A buyer in manufactured section hi I’m interested in some work by you pm incoming.
    Or seller in a wanted add, hi I can do that for you pm incoming regarding it.
    Or a normal sale, hi I want to buy your item
    If a manufacturer gets asked privately about a sale they should say to the prospective buyer please comment on my thread to adhere to forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Christmas may well arrive early !!

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by Barni, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Barni

Barni Donator

OK ... this is the real deal

SWMBO has actually said .... " stop trying to find the best gun for £4 - 500 and get the one you want " OMG

I have said but its another £200 ish ..... all she said was " save for another couple of weeks and get the ( bloody ) thing "

So as i only have one perm which is fairly quiet at the mo i was holding out ....... but i might well have a rat perm on its way which could be a busy one

I was looking at either a HW100 .... so many different models or a AA 510

My gut goes to HW ( have a HW97k and its a dream ) my heart wants to say AA .... tis the Brit in me

If i went HW then i need decent shot count so thats a T or an S .... not too keen on thumbers but the sporter dont look too great either , some chequering looks very harsh.

Is there a pointing advantage with a karbine ? Obviously weight will be less and hopefully aim :)

I will also be at the range with it paper punching so im leaning towards the full length cylinder

Any advice chaps ?

Might not be a lot of money to some but it is to me :eek:

2. Tinbum

Tinbum Delusions of adequacy

I've got a full length FSB in a CS700 stock. It's very well balanced and doesn't feel at all heavy. My wife has a carbine in a CS800 stock and it is marginally lighter, perfect if you're a girl! Trouble is with a mod fitted its the same length as my FSB with half the shot count!

3. DR2501

DR2501 Donator

That's good mate, my OH said the same to me recently :D Shot count is pretty similar between the HW carbine and the AA from what I understand.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2014
  4. Tim_B

Tim_B Top Poster

I have the HW100KT and its a great gun....a lower shot count than the full length, but it does the job for me. A friend has the AA 510 - but thats quite a bit longer, so if you want pointable the HW takes it. The FSB is a good choice for the higher shot count. I also have a R10, which to be honest would be better for ratting due to the shot count....but then again, even the HW100KT can do 50 or so shots...is that enough for the night?

thanks
    Tim

5. Macdoog

Macdoog Posting Addict

Ive got a question....where does everyone else find these amazing women....

6. Aleegee

Aleegee Member

Yeh, Xmas Has definately come early, I ve bought a BSA r10, a Brocock Atomic Super Six and have only just clicked that I need a means of filling them.........My first PCPs

Anyone got a Pump or bottle going cheap.........:rolleyes:

7. Macdoog

Macdoog Posting Addict

U plonker!

8. Aleegee

Aleegee Member

Lend me some air?

9. Tinbum

I'll text you some. How many bar do you need?

10. DaystateNovice

DaystateNovice Well-Known Member

I found the aa to feel much better in my hands after holding them both. I've only shot the aa510 though so I'm biased but its a real joy to shoot whilst being a nice looking rifle too.
    Guess you'll know which one when you grab hold of them. Its amazing how the rifle you want always fits like a glove!

11. DR2501

DR2501 Donator

3lt 300 bar bottle on freeads for £90 in test just seen it. Nothing to do with me etc.

12. themadspread

themadspread Donator

id go hw 100 kt its side lever 14 shot mag system is in a league of its own cant put 2 up the spout and if looked after well will last donkeys years.i also own air arms as well nice guns but not as good as a winerack

13. mattyts

mattyts Donator

A regulated S510,the definition of perfection :p

14. Stevie Darling

Stevie Darling Sexual tyrannosaurus

In .22:D

15. Macdoog

Macdoog Posting Addict

.22????? Youve ruined the dream...Its like spending the entire evening buying drinks for a beautiful woman, only to find her later on in the gents standing up for a p**s....

16. mattyts

mattyts Donator

You drunk mate? :p

17. DR2501

DR2501 Donator

Definitely this.

18. walker

walker Busy Member

can you put some photos up of your fsb mate? i really want one

19. Tinbum

I can only find one!