1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. IMPORTANT - SALES RULES - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Do not list items for sale or swap on this forum that you have listed elsewhere.
    Ads for items that are listed elsewhere will be deleted without notice and repeated infractions of this nature will result in restricted access to the sales section.

All sales threads should have a photo of the item with your username and date written on a piece of paper next to the item for sale.
    More info and guidelines here.

Do not list items for sale on behalf of other people, you must own the item that is for sale.

Please make sure you have also filled in your private seller details in your profile.
    If you haven't already, please click here and add your details.

Please note that submitted ads are not visible until manually approved by the mod team, and that those that do not conform to the rules will not be approved. 

Finally, to make our life easier please report your completed listings & mark them as sold :)

Dismiss Notice

Career Barrel, Orig. 35 Piston Seal, S16 Sling Stud, Aa/deben Mod Adaptor

Discussion in 'Private Airgun and Accessories Sales' started by cloverleaf, Feb 18, 2019.

1. cloverleaf

cloverleaf Super Moderator Staff Member Mod/Admin

As the end of the clear-out approaches I have a few more bits up for grabs:

[​IMG]

Please note that I'm too lazy / tight to pack and post the really cheap items (less than a tenner) on their own, but am happy to send them with other items providing the order value comes to more than £10 exc. postage. Such items will be identified as and when necessary ;)

Please view my other stuff for sale - I'm happy to combine postage on multiple bits ;)

- BSA Springer Spares
    - Hills Pump Mk1 & Mk2 Service Kits
    - Muzzle Trims & Thread Protectors
    - Cheapo Lasers and Mounts
    - Mystery Magazines and Rowan Multishot Adaptors
    - Fill Probes
    - Daystate Battery, Sam Yang Gauge, Nv(?) Mount

All parts are used, untested and sold as seen unless otherwise stated.

1. Career Barrel, .177

Puchased new years ago to fit to my S410. Didn't shoot particularly well so got shelved. Has had choke removed and what was muzzle machined to fit S410 breech. Woudn't recommend using as is, but could make a good donor barrel for a project - I'll remove the brass breech seal carrier before posting if I can be arsed.

Generally good condition but some scratches near the (now) muzzle as well as some blanked screw holes and witness marks from a mod adaptor. 14mm OD and the unmachined / blued section is around 470mm long. Surface is a bit tacky but suspect this is just oil residue and will clean off without any issues.

I'd like £25 posted please.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Picatinny Rails
    Black / grey anodised aluminium rails of around 150mm length. Good used condition; some fading to finish in places and marking in places / at the screw holes that have been used.

I'm after £6ea (if posted with another item), £11 posted for two, £16 posted for 3, £20 posted for 4 and £23 posted for all 5 please. [SOLD]

3. Aftermarket Period Weihrauch HW77 (Mk1?) Moderator / Underlever Latch Assy.
    A familiar item from back in the day but I can't put my finger on who might have made it.

Anodised aluminium construction with 15mm bore for barrel and captive ball detente to suit Mk1 HW77 (and possibly later models as well, although please check the end of your underlever!).

Good general condition with a few light dings (the worse on the LHS shown), some spots on finish in places but this comes off easily enough.

I'm after £35 posted please. [SOLD]

4. Umarex (Walther / Beretta / Colt etc) Optical Sight Mount / Adaptor Rail
    70mm long section of standard dovetail to mount red dot sights and similar to, fits into rearsight dovetail of most Umarex 8-shot CO2 clone pistols including the "Walther" CP88, "Beretta 92fs" and "Colt 1911", amongst others.

I think this is new old stock but has a few marks; probably from being packaged with its allen key. Around £20 new exc. delivery, I'd like £12 posted please. [SOLD]

5. Original Model 35 Leather Piston Seal Assembly
    New-old-stock / unused. Complete assy as far as I can tell, however I'm not hugely familiar with these guns so please let me know if you know better!

£15 new exc. delivery, I'd like £11.50 posted please.

[​IMG]

6. BEST Fittings Delrin Fill Port Plugs (Webley / FX / Hatsan etc)
    New-old-stock / unused. Push-fit plugs to prevent ingress of crap into the fill ports of FX rifles (and all others that use the same pattern probe).

I'd like £4ea please if posted with another item or £15 posted for the lot. [SOLD]

7. Logun S16(?) Sling Swivel Stud
    I wanted to say this is for a Gunpower Stealth, but tbh can't see how it would fit. Thanks to Johnbaz who suggested the Logun S16; which sounds a lot more plausible! Anyway, it's around 49mm OAL with 5mm shank and apparently M5x0.8mm thread. Appears to be stainless or plated steel. A few marks; probably used but I'm not 100% sure.

I'd like £4 if posted with another item.

[​IMG]

8. Air Arms S410 Mod Adaptor, Deben Whisper / HW Mod
    10mm bore adaptor as supplied with Deben Whisper mods to suit the Air Arms S400 series of rifles. I think it will also fit the Weihauch mods but I'm not 100% sure. Retaining grub screw hole is cut off the centreline but it should still work OK (as always I'd recommend packing the screw out from the barrel with some card to protect the finish).

Free if sent with another, larger item (providing its bulk doesn't increase the postage cost!).

[​IMG]

Usual forum etiquette applies please - first dibs goes to whoever states "I'll take it" or similar in the thread then backs this up with a PM; although as above I reserve the right to prioritise those who've asked for multiple items.

As usual I'll do my very best to get stuff processed and sent out ASAP, however I'll have a fair amount to deal with and will be away for the weekend. I'll try to keep everyone updated, though ;)

Ta for looking; any questions please ask :)

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019 at 3:47 PM
  2. grieva

grieva Engaging Member

I'll take the fill port plugs at £15 posted,pm to follow.

cloverleaf likes this.
  3. Dijon

Dijon Well-Known Member

I'd like the HW77 mod please

cloverleaf likes this.
  4. Samobaggins

Samobaggins Keyboard Hero

I’ll take all the picatinny rails please. I’ll arrange pick up from you via PM.
    Thanks S

cloverleaf likes this.
  5. cloverleaf

Cheers guys - all bits above provisionally sold to their interested parties - didn't expect the stuff to shift this fast tbh!

6. hmangphilly

hmangphilly Busy Member

How long is the barrel Mr Leaf

7. cloverleaf

As per the ad about 470mm along the major OD / blued / unmachined portion, a shade over 490mm to the front of the barrel seal carrier but I suspect you'd be wanting to remove that bit anyway ;)

8. cloverleaf

HW mod/latch and FX fill port blanks now sold, Picatinny rails on hold for Sam.

Everything else still available :)

9. cloverleaf

Barrel, sight rail, Orig. 35 piston seal, sling stud and mod adaptor still available :)

10. cloverleaf

Above bits still here :)

11. cloverleaf

Various bits still here :)

12. cloverleaf

Open to offers..

13. cloverleaf

14. Alanok2002

Alanok2002 Well-Known Member

Pm sent mod 35 seal kit

15. cloverleaf

Barrel, sight rail, Orig. 35 piston seal, sling stud and mod adaptor still available..

16. cloverleaf

Prices reduced on some remaining items :)

17. cloverleaf

Various bits still here..

Jimbo70 likes this.
  18. Jimbo70

Jimbo70 Member

Hi. Could I have the sight rail posted please.

19. stevew8

stevew8 Member

Hi, would you accept £20 posted for the Barrel ?

Steve.

20. cloverleaf

Certainly - PM sent :)

Sorry, not prepared to go that low as it'll cost me a fair chunk of that to post..

Jimbo70 likes this.