1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Career 707 22 cal (fac)

Discussion in 'Sales Graveyard' started by philong, Aug 18, 2007.

1. philong

philong Well-Known Member

career 707 full length rifle in good condition complete with case filler probe, Logun silencer and 2 mags. 30 ft/lb regulated. "A Team" regulater from the U S A. gives better consistency. At this power setting i find Air Arms Field Diablo pellets are the best..........£200. no offers..

2. teddywah

teddywah Member

how many shots at 30lb and does power increase with power wheel adjuster on bottom of stock or decrease cheers johnny

3. philong

without the regulator it will go from 20 something up around 50 ft/lb ( or as much as you want from these) but at that level the air supply wont last long and you would need to use heavy pellets. I found that 30 was plenty and was getting good results with 16.2 grn (tried trophys but they werent good) pellets at setting 1 after 2 mags (18 shots) i used to turn the power wheel up 1 click and shoot another 2 mags and so on. Ifound it a pain haveing to remember where i was so i fitted a regulator after reading up on them. now i just have it set on the yellow mark on the power wheel and use it till it nearly runs out of pressure. around 1200 psi from memory then it shoots like an unreged gun. as set now the low setting is about 20 ft/lb and highest at 30 odd. if you want to regulate for a higher power level then the reg has to be adjusted to a higher working pressure. i was happy wher it is and if i want more i use a rimfire. if you any more info best to email me for quicker reply..

4. philong

NOW SOLD..

sold