1. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Camo

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by stu s410, Jul 24, 2007.

1. stu s410

stu s410 Engaging Member

Hi guys, just wondered how much camo to wear when I eventually get round to stalking? Iv'e already got (in Advantage Timber) gloves, cap with a face net (and one without) a T-shirt and a sling. Should I get the trousers and the jacket (for winter), if so which style e.g. padded, waterproof, etc. Cheers Stu s410.:up:

2. Potshot

Potshot Engaging Member

I see you spend (too much)time reading AGW/AG:D

3. stu s410

stu s410 Engaging Member

I think your probably right!:eek:

4. Potshot

Potshot Engaging Member

DPM still rules

Hi Stu, For ultimate winter cammo, try and find an army surplus SAS Arctic Windproof in dpm. I work winters on Dartmoor in temps down to -20C and still sweat my tits off!!
    A genuine one might be hard to find nowadays as they get snapped up real fast.

5. andy s410c

andy s410c Active Member

HOW MUCH CAMO??

Hi there stu, wearing your camo depends on what sort of shooting you do yourself if your actively stalking covering lots of ground like myself i travel as light as possible but fully covered i find that full face veils restrict my field of view so i use a full headnet.As for shooting in the winter i dont really bother due to freezing mud,rain & other unpleasent weather conditions :rain:

6. stu s410

stu s410 Engaging Member

winter camo

Hi chaps, thanks for the advice:up:.I like the sound of the sas artic jacket.I'll hunt for one this weekend. With any luck this winter won't be to cold and wet judging by the weather these days. Cheers stu s410:cool:.