1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. PLEASE READ
    You are breaking the forum rules if there is no comment on a sales or wanted thread by either the buyer or seller. 
    Or regarding to members manufacturing things stating something is going to be discussed and initiated through pm.
    I.e. 
    A buyer in manufactured section hi I’m interested in some work by you pm incoming.
    Or seller in a wanted add, hi I can do that for you pm incoming regarding it.
    Or a normal sale, hi I want to buy your item
    If a manufacturer gets asked privately about a sale they should say to the prospective buyer please comment on my thread to adhere to forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- The discussion of politics and religion is no longer allowed anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section).  The only exception is if it's airgun related - they must be put in the Airgun Related Politics section..

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice

Question Bulpup

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by Duke croker, Mar 12, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Duke croker

Duke croker Engaging Member

Anyone on here talking about bulpups.seems most folk only go on about springers on here

2. PaulBB

PaulBB Super Moderator Staff Member Mod/Admin

Many many crazy pup fans on here, myself included.

Deleted Member 42982 likes this.
  3. ibo7

ibo7 Very Active

Plenty of bullpup talk on here

4. Duke croker

Is there a thread I've got to search.as I'm looking on the wrong places me thinks buddy

5. Vic Vinegar

Vic Vinegar Posting Addict

Far too many of the ugly things around imo

timmytree likes this.
  6. Duke croker

7. PaulBB

Best look for specific guns in the search. You will find a ton of talk about them

8. Duke croker

Okey doke I thought it was just prehistoric springers on here

Deleted member 42807 and PaulBB like this.
  9. Duke croker

Cheers mate I'll keep Searching.

10. PaulBB

Haha no we’ve got loonies from the dark side and the light!

11. Duke croker

I'm thinking us pups are on the dark side then.all the oldies on here are caveman bragging on about there Fred flintstone springers

12. PaulBB

Lol. Plenty of us though flit between the two

13. Duke croker

I used to love the hw95 but when the dinosaurs got wiped out so did my springer days.what pups do you have

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2020
  14. Guloluseus

Guloluseus Pro Poster

How to win friends and influence people :)

Got a few sprongers, PCPs, bullpups- best way to get a convo going is to start one. If its general bulllpup or specific, there will be someone who has had one or got one and is more than willing to help out :)

Springers dinosaurs..pfft :)

15. Duke croker

No harm intended.

16. PaulBB

I’ve currently got (but changing shortly)
    Fx wildcat mk2
    S400 Carbine
    Daystate Huntsman HR

just sold this week Weihrauch 97k and HW95.

17. terry1001

terry1001 Major Poster

To be fair pcp rifles predate springers by some time. There is a fair bit of discussion on here although much of it is pretty polarised between lovers and haters. There is another forum which caters specifically for bullpups as well.

bucketboy likes this.
  18. Duke croker

I like the wildcat my friends swear by them.

Attached Files:

PaulBB likes this.
  19. Duke croker

Where is the other forum please

20. Jay Butts

Jay Butts Life, it’s so much better than the alternative!

Whaaat! :laff:

This forum has over 40,000 members mate. Thousands have bullpups but will only talk about them when the need arises, just like everything else. Next week it’ll be something different and after that something different again... it’s how forums work mate...

Last edited: Mar 12, 2020
    littleJon365, Seamaster and Dayrth like this.
  21. Dayrth

Dayrth Busy Member

I have a break barrel springer, an underlever springer, a full length pcp, a semi-bullpup pcp, a CO2 rifle and a break barrel pistol, and they are a mixture of .177 and .22.

I never know what side to join when the fights break out :oops:

NIVEA, Herbie87, PaulBB and 2 others like this.