1. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

BSA Superten Hammerspring removal?

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by powermax, Dec 21, 2006.

1. powermax

powermax Member

Hi, does anyone know how I take the hammer spring out of the BSA Superten? Is it necessary to take the trigger assembly off or not?

Cheers :)

2. Johnny bravo

Johnny bravo Member

Hammer spring removal

Can I ask, what is the purpose for the removal of the hammer spring.

You do not need to remove the trigger though

3. powermax

powermax Member

Hi, my mate has bought a cheapish well used second hand one and it's quite a bit down on power so we are going to change the hammer spring for a new one to see if this brings the power back up.

What needs to be taken off to get the hammer and spring out? The hammer seems to be held in place by a little spring and ball bearing which locks it in place, am I correct?

If so what do I need to take off and in what order?

Cheers.

4. Johnny bravo

Johnny bravo Member

S10 Hammer spring

The name says it all :eek:

5. powermax

powermax Member

Hilarious, is there anyone that is actually helpful on here? If you don't know or don't want to tell me then don't bother posting useless comments!
    I and I'm sure plenty of others would prefer to learn and DIY and save money on dealers doing the work for silly amounts of money. Especially when it's an interest/hobby, it's all the more satisfying when you've done a repair or overhaul yourself.