1. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

BSA Superstar Silencer Help!

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by Trampilot, Sep 1, 2007.

1. Trampilot

Trampilot Post Whore

I have a Mark 1 (I think) .22 BSA Superstar. I won it when they first came out so I'm assuming it is. Anyway I'd like to get a silencer fitted and being that I've been out of the shooting world for many years I haven't got a clue anymore.

My other BSA rifles have Air Force silencers. I believe Air Force have disappeared - shame.

So, the barrel isn't threaded - is there anyway of getting a push-fit silencer to fit?

2. Buzz

Buzz Banned

Trampilot, I haven't personally got any experience of that gun, but check this out...it seems they have.

http://www.chambersgunmakers.co.uk/Silencers.htm

Check your barrell size to be sure.

Once you're sure it's the right thing there should be a shop near you that sells one.

3. EX Mod Cog

EX Mod Cog Keyboard Hero

Someone should re-design that site, make it easier to find your way around and make it look less like it was made on Paintbox.

4. Buzz

Buzz Banned

I agree entirely...but it does show up quite prominently in a google search.