1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

BSA Scorpion Single Shot .177

Discussion in 'Sales Graveyard' started by JamesM, May 9, 2012.

1. JamesM

JamesM Engaging Member

Hi all, just trying to gauge if any one would be interested in a swap with my BSA Scorpion single shot. I love the rifle but i am doing more and more shooting at night and finding the single shot a bit fidly in the pitch black. After a multi shot .177 and would pay extra towards if needed. Thought i would post here before trading it in at a shop. Would also prefer f2f so we can both see what we are getting and are happy with.

2. Fadetoblack

Fadetoblack Engaging Member

You got pm

3. JamesM

JamesM Engaging Member

pm replied too, shame you are so far away! Even meet half way is Leeds :(

4. Fadetoblack

Leeds is not a problem I've got family there?

5. madforce66

madforce66 Engaging Member

pm sent,can meet in leeds if interested

martin

6. JamesM

JamesM Engaging Member

Its over a 4 hour drive for me :( Really got to be within a hour or so's drive, i finish work at 5pm 6 days a week :(

7. Fadetoblack

Not a problem mate

Good luck