1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

(SOLD) British Webley Xocet Carbine In .22

Discussion in 'Sales Graveyard' started by Devonair, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Devonair

Devonair Rabbit, rabbit, rabbit....

2E3BBC2D-B102-4F35-9B60-C8BF658CDC1D.jpeg 35AAEEB7-5D87-4CC4-B508-714A22AFCC26.jpeg C3267CDC-AF01-4463-A07C-C23C8D2E6EC0.jpeg C7950FA9-9A17-4718-9AC5-8C45FA15219F.jpeg 28ADEA67-060E-4FE0-92BC-0B1E73E4657D.jpeg I am selling my loved Webley Xocet, I said I’d never sell it as I’ve had it for years and it was my only rifle for most of that. I am now awaiting my FAC and so must sell a couple of rifles for space in the cabinet and funds to buy new rifles.

This is a British Webley Xocet in .22. I believe I am the second owner and have owned it since the early to mid naughties. It did not get a lot of use until about a year ago when I got into air rifles more and stopped using shotguns (due to moving areas). Since then I have got to know the gun and fitted a Chambers Ultra Premium kit with new seals. I took out the Titan XS spring and returned the original, as it was too ‘hot’, and with the new internals it is now running at 11.5 ft/lb. I got a TX200HC for my birthday and the Xocet did not get used a lot after that.

It is in very nice condition for its age. The ‘moderator’ came with it but does not have anything inside so is really just a cocking aid. There are a few wear marks on the ‘mod’. The rifle has some very light pitting but it is VERY light and there are some wear marks on the scope rail.

I have left on the scope rail lock thingy, with a one piece mount this holds the scope well. I have used a Hawke Vantage which works well and stands up to the kick, other cheek scopes did not!

This rifle will not produce 1/2 moa results but it is great fun, accurate enough to hunt out to 35+ meters with practice and good mastery of the artillery hold. It’s a proper man’s gun (I know I’m selling it so I don’t know what that makes me).

I am asking £125 collected, I will consider posting if it doesn’t sell locally.

Attached Files:

Wild Bill likes this.
  2. Seamaster

Seamaster Super Moderator Staff Member Mod/Admin

Approved. GLWS :thumb:

Devonair likes this.
  3. Devonair

Many thanks. :thumb:

Seamaster likes this.
  4. TORNADOS7

TORNADOS7 Very Active

This is an 'Exocet XS' and the silencer is standard fitment, I had the standard 'Exocet' my brother had an 'XS' which he sold without telling me... :mad:

If I had the money buddy 'I'd have it' but sadly I'm skint at the moment... :(

Nice guns, good luck with the sale...:thumb:

5. Devonair

Thanks for clarifying Tornados7.

6. Devonair

Will come with the Titan spring and receipt for tuning kit and instructions.

7. Devonair

8. Devonair

PMs answered. Plenty of interest but still available

9. djwalker

djwalker Donator

if you will post i would like this .pm on way

10. Devonair

Sold to djwalker pending the usual.

Tadpole, The Robin and Djdsher like this.
  11. Devonair

All paid for and rifle going on the morning.

Mods please send to graveyard.

SOLD

The Robin likes this.
  12. The Robin

The Robin Super Moderator Staff Member Mod/Admin

Thanks for the update :thumb: