1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Blackpool Air Rifles

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by Artfull-Bodger, Dec 20, 2005.

1. Artfull-Bodger

Artfull-Bodger Engaging Member

Hi guys,after reading the service issues some people get with gunshops I
    just thought I would inform you of a problem I had with a scope I bought for my HW98, it was a nikko sterling night eater 6-24x56.

after about 100 shots the reticile rotated 30 degrees and had to be returned to BAR, it was replaced straight away no fuss and returned just two days later!

then amazingly the replacement also broke, this time a crack appeared in one of the internal lenses, after roughly the same number of shots no less!!

back went the scope with a covering letter explaining there has to be a compatibility issue with the rifle and scope!

I then recieved a phone call from BAR suggesting a replacement scope of different make, an AGS swat in this case, then next day I recieve a courtesy call from BAR to say the new scope is en route.

the point of this post is to say--

Thank you to BAR for excellent service , very professional attitude and prompt postage!
    I cannot have asked for more from them and I HIGHLY reccomend this shop to anyone who wants to buy anything mail order! [​IMG]

2. Andy

Andy Administrative Staff Member Founder

Got my SLR98 and Fenman from BAR as well as two scopes.
    One of the scopes was supposed to come next day but it didn't so i rang BAR and they got the courier to deliver it Saturday morning which would have normally cost £15 for a Sat delivery. :hail2:

3. Colin

Colin Guest

Holy Cheese! thems some nice peoples:clap2: !

4. Airgunner

Airgunner Well-Known Member

This type of service is the norm from Lloyd and his employees at BAR.

I don't get my kit anywhere else now.

Regards
    Barry

5. bunnie basher

bunnie basher Newbie

still great

i got my v mach tuning kit and silencer for my hw77 recently from BAR and there service is still excellant.

6. simply james

simply james Banned

ive dealt with bar for a good few items over the years,great service great people ans are always willing to help you out with any problems.

7. Sabot

Sabot Newbie

BAR

I rate Lloyd and his A-team as second to none when it comes to customer service and satisfaction, which is always encouraging. They are a pleasure to do business with as I have over the years.

8. FXpoacher

FXpoacher Engaging Member

I ordered a 10 shot logun mag on a sunday from their web site and it turned up on wednesday. All the way to sweden for £3.75!
    Hats off to BAR!

9. sirok

sirok Guest

clearly they value their customers and look to build a long term relationship which in my mind the key to a successful business, also word of mouth is so important and with the internet its easy to scare potential customers off with horror stories....reading this makes me want to us e only them if I lived in the U.K.

I've had poor dealings with two gunsmiths here in the EU, one in Luxembourg and another in Belgium, the gunsmith I bought my airwolf off in Holland was nothing short of amazing...very helpful with advice and ideas, great discount and I will buy my next two rifles from this guy, guaranteed...even if it is a bit of a trip.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2008